hf1

Weenotions

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Weenotions

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:26 pm

Have Weenotions stopped selling cloth nappies?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Weenotions

Postby clothmama » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:28 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm not sure, haven't heard that they have but haven't bought a nappy a while now.

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:57 pm

They did a while back :cry:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Wow, they were like Dior, last time I bought a nappy

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Wee Notions Limited
3 April 2017 ·
Well! It’s been a long journey with Wee Notions. My mum and I started the company when William was 8 months old and he has just had his 13th birthday. Unfortunately, the crash along with the introduction to the market of cheap Chinese made nappies was very bad for Wee Notions.
Things haven’t really picked up again and as we have a young family with ever growing needs Angus and I decided that we needed to get regular jobs with a decent income to provide for our family. It’s been a blast and it was great to make so many great nappies but we are moving on to new pastures and we will therefore not be making any more nappies, wraps or hooded towels.
My mum is carrying on with the business as a small concern still making cloth fairy hammocks, incontinence pads, breast pads and bed pads etc.; so your continued support of Wee Notions for these amazing products would be much appreciated. Thanks to all our wonderful customers and supporters over the years. Onwards and upwards!
Suzanne and Angus

I've just copied this across

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat