Night bamboo nappies

My avatar
Akd12
Clothie
Clothie

Night bamboo nappies

Postby Akd12 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:46 am

Hi,
I’m a novice so please excuse me if this is a silly question.
I have an 18m old and a 4.5m old.
I want to take the plunge and start night nappies - I’ve bought a load of size 2 little lamb bamboo nappies - younger of my two is below the recommended weight (she’s between 6.5-7kg I reckon)
I’d like to get away with not having v to buy size 1 too to only use for a short amount of time.
Has anyone used the size 2 on a baby that’s a bit too small? With success?
Or if you’d recommend I buy some size one can I use the size 2 wraps or do I need those too?
Or can I use day nappies either AIOs or pockets with a lot of boosting overnight?
Thanks xx

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Night bamboo nappies

Postby autumnalgirl » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:38 pm

I don't know, sorry. I'd try one on her in the day time to see what the fit is like first and then go from there. I think Freddie (who is a large two year old), never actually came out of his size one little lambs...but I'm not 100% sure on that.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:54 am

We used little lambs a lot, but my youngest is now 4, so I'm relying on my memory...

I think sz2 would be OK, I would be surprised if you could get a 6m old in a sz 1 nappy, they were tiny! You could always boost them a bit. Definitely better to buy a bit big and grow into them than buy small and be out grown in minutes

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:57 am

I also agree with @autumnalgirl and try in the day for fit first

My avatar
Kenza59
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Kenza59 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:06 pm

I use a Size 1 nappy on my 3 month old daughter, and they're the right size, so I'd recommend Size 2 as well!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat