OMG! They are Gorgeous!!!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

OMG! They are Gorgeous!!!!

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:21 am

My Blueberry's have arrived and they are absolutely stunning :D :D

Going to have to wrestle to get them off Ella and Sophie, they are sitting watching tv stroking them across their cheeks. When Georgia wakes up I will try thrm on and take some photos :D :D :D

Tempted to order more before I even try them on her they are soooooo cute and grgeous colours and they do look like they will be a fab fit, oooooooooooo I'm soooooooooo happpppppppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You MUST all order some :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:44 am

Damn. Hoepfully you will try them on her and discover they are actually a terrible fit and then we won't all be tempted to get some :wink: :D

I only need to resist for a few more days as once the 3 for 2 ends then they will be really expensive and not worth it at all.

I must not buy any more nappies, I don't need any more nappies, don't buy anymore nappies, no more, no more................

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:52 am

Anyone want to share an order, we could all just pay with the 3rd off which is the same as buy2 gof???????? I'm up for going in if anyone else is!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:28 pm

Sounds great especially with the ridiculous postage (it quoted me $19 for 3 earlier :shock: )

They are a really nice fit (the side popper one at least) and very very reliable (even lasted ages brand new without pre-wash)

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:11 pm

i'd also like 1! i have tried and tried to resist, but mmmmm! they look soo scrummy!
shevi

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:15 pm

Shevi wrote:i'd also like 1! i have tried and tried to resist, but mmmmm! they look soo scrummy!
shevi

only 1?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:19 pm

i saw a blue and brown spotty one and fell in love! but am convinced that they will be bulky ill fitting and only exasebate Zacharias oversensetive tush (cos i convinced myself to stop me buying!!) but 1 is justifiable, as otherwise how will i know if i'm right or not!!?
but then i got too confused what with the velcro or side snap or one size cos all i really care about is the pattern!!
shevi

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:24 pm

I only have the side popper and it is not at all bulky (I'll try to take a picture later if it's clean) and that's with std microfibre

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:46 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
my resolve is breaking!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat