hf1

New Years Eve cloth bums

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

New Years Eve cloth bums

Postby Louise » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:03 pm

Katie is wearing her new winter dreamscape, luxe soaker and a new pair of bargain PJs from M&S and Ryan is wearing his Lil Stinkie with cars fleece PJs.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: New Years Eve cloth bums

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:07 pm

Experimental night nappy here, as the usual suspects are all drying. So Iris is wearing a Funky Nappy stuffed with a large Fuzzi Bunz insert and a Bigger Weeds. No idea how that's going to hold up ...

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:11 pm

sam has terrible poops so for the first time ever at home he is in a sposie :oops: :oops: :oops:
we have used almost a whole pack in one day :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:13 pm

minki pockets here :D

jan x

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:28 pm

Lottie is in a hemp stuffie stuffed with an easy peasy hemp and a bamboo insert , Owl Longies over the top and her new Piglet PJ top.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:51 pm

Harriet is wearing a well stuffed Easy Peasy Hemp Harmony with mummy knitted soaker and incredibles pj's on top :D

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:06 pm

William is wearing a BH with rainbow fleece inner, 2 hemp boosters and a yellow tractor wacky wrap and orange pj's with a truck on the front, Lottie is wearing a heavily stuffed purple minki huggle, yellow duck wacky wrap and a yellow winnie the pooh sleepsuit and Ted is wearing a blue baby beehinds with savannah airflow and a grey and white stripey sleepsuit.

My non cloth bums - Imogen is wearing pink gingham matalan pj's and Luke is wearing red fleecey robot pj's with matching slipper socks!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:11 pm

Rhys is in one of his slinki minkis, with an easy peasy hemp insert and 2 mf cloths. Normally I'd just put in a prefold and that would do him (he's not a very heavy wetter at night) but I thought they were all freshly washed and still wet, but typing this I've just remembered where some dry ones are :roll: I hope the mf doesn't get squidged and leak as he's very mobile at night.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat