hf1

Monday Night Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Monday Night Bums

Postby moonfruit » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:17 pm

William is wearing a bugs baby bufter, ella house booster and minki fleece wrap with a trucks print, he has red pj's over the top, Lottie is wearing a cherub baby bufter, ella house booster and stuffie fleece wrap (pink camo, thanks Jan :D ) and her new pink pj's and Ted is wearing a planes baby bufter, blue WN fleece wrap and a blue stripey sleep suit.

Luke is wearing grey pj's and Imogen wearing pink pj's with cupcakes on them.

Sweet dreams little ones Lisa x

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Monday Night Bums

Postby charliesam » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:23 pm

my new v well stuffed slinki minki and a m and s navy babygrow age12-18 months :shock: :shock: which used to be henry and charlies :D
i only have a few of their old things and like to see sam in them as it reminds me of when they were babies :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: sentimental mummy moment

i'm sure my childminder was thinking why is she putting that old thing on when there are nicer ones in the draw :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Jasmine is in her new Night Notions - we didn't get the chance to try it out properly the other night as when she cried at 12.30am with teething pain DH assumed it was the nappy and changed it. She's also in her usual get up of two tops and pyjamas plus her blue panda grobag. She's very fractuous with her teeth so don't think there will be much sleep in our house tonight :( Sweet dreams to everyone else x

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Iris is wearing a HL Bedbug and I can't remember what wrap. Probably our Hollow Oak one. We really need some more large wraps.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 pm

both in orange flowers minki pockets :D

jan x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Jan, your eye is freaking me out! :)

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Were going for the butterflies baby bufter and were going to try wool over night for the first time tonight. With a green baby grow with pink hearts on. All wrapped up in a sleeping bag.
FC

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:10 pm

Lottie is in her Dolphin Minki Pocket and Fleecy sleepsuit over the top :D

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Harriet is wearing her Dr Seuss Hollow Oak with mummy made knitted soaker and Incredibles pj's on top :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat