hf1

Tuesday night cloth bums :)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Tuesday night cloth bums :)

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:23 pm

charliesam wrote:sam is in his new nappy from steph :D sorry can't remember what it is called :oops: :oops: :oops: with wool pixie knit shorties over the top :mrgreen:

Sweet Lili Sweet-Night AI2 in Anthracite/purple ;)

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Harriet is in a well stuffed Happy Heinys pocket as all her woolies have been washed and are still drying. Never used a pocket overnight before so really hoping it's ok :?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Molly is back in fluff as whenever i take her nappy off she pee's the bed??
She is in a boring red bear behinds stuffed with and upsy saisy trifold thing and an easy peasy hemp.
Sophie is in a pink bubbles/baloons minki pocket stuffed with a easy peasy, a random bamboo insert i bought of nic and a bamboo dishcloth :lol:
Nappies are in the dryer (on low) cuz i feel too ill to be bothered faffing about with the airer!!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Bella is in her velour outer NN, with Pixie Knits longies over the top. She too was waddling, but she does that every night :hohoho:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 pm

William is in a NN with ME airflow and blue sleepsuit, Lottie is in her pink hemp stuffie and ME airflow and pink fleecy sleepsuit and Ted is wearing a kwikflip, ME rikki and animal print cut4cloth sleepsuit (thanks Sarah :D )

Imogen is wearing her HSM pj's and Luke is in his fleecey jumpsuit!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Due to my nappy stripping session today Gracie is in a sposie :oops: probably a good thing as she has loads of calomine cream on, she wearing a white sleepsiut and in her lovely gro-bag, she is very unsettled! Will be back in fluff tomorrow night - yay.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Dafydd is in a well stuffed blue Bumgenius with a white babygrow with ladybirds on it.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Iris is wearing a sage Swaddlebees OVOS with an extra MF booster and her Hollow Oak wrap.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:02 pm

We are on day 4 of no nappies :wine: :wine: and so far no accidents in the bed. She had an accident last night when I lifted her for a wee, but it was in the bathroom and I had to put her down cos Harry had wee'ed all over the seat :roll: and it needed cleaning - well she obviously thought it was time to do it, whoops.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat