Total votes : 8
My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

What to do, what to do........

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:33 am

I'm so over my 2 part nappies in the day time now but I'm loathe to sell any of my nappies which is silly on one hand because then I can easier justify to dh buying more pocket bots!! On the other hand we want another baby so would use them next year (all going well!!). Just not sure what to do. I'll definately keep certain things like my bamboo baby beehinds and my nappy fairy wrap and probably my nb tye die wrap and definitely all my night nappies. If I sell them I'd probably get a good price as they are in good nick but after another baby they will be less so so wouldn't get much, where as I could get new ones then sell them at a good price too so probably end up 'spending' the same amount of money iyswim!!

Help what should I do???!!!

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:50 am

I voted to keep them tory :D If you are planning on having another bubs then they will get good use :!:

Sam...

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:05 am

I voted to sell them...or at least some of them. That way you will get a better price for them and let's face it, by next year, there will probably be new cute lush nappies around and you'll be gutted if you can't justify buying some more because you've kept your old ones.

Gisele

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:26 am

I can't bear to part with any of my nappies, they all get used at one time or another, even if not very often, and I am DEFINATELY (fingers crossed) having another baby, so will get use out of them then.

So I voted keep them as that is exactly what I am doing.

Although having said that, I have recently sold all of my Huggles as I didn't like them anymore and knew I would never uee them again as I have replaced them with Stuffies and also I had 5 Fluffles so sold 3 - even though they are not my favourite, they come in handy for quick drying and being fleece lined. So maybe just sell a few of your least favourites.

All of my nappies are onesize or size 2 so I am going to have some fun buying some newborn nappies for the next one (I have some I use for demos already but will get a few more) and then will use all of these. So I can't see the point in selling them.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:27 am

........of course if you have any really nice ones that you want to part with for a bargain price....... :wink: :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:11 am

Charliemum wrote:........of course if you have any really nice ones that you want to part with for a bargain price....... :wink: :lol:

Like you need more Annette :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :!:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:19 am

Of course I don't NEEEEEEED more. Doesn't stop me though.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:25 am

Just sell a couple and make sure any new one syou buy can be unisex! that's what I have done :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:44 am

HannahBanana wrote:Just sell a couple and make sure any new one syou buy can be unisex! that's what I have done :D

I can do that but do you really think that after 2 boys if I get a girl I won't be having pink on EVERYTHING :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :!: I'll be selling everything if its a girl I reckon!!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat