hf1

Hallelujah!

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Hallelujah!

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:19 pm

At long last I have found a wrap that fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have tried:
Thirsties medium: too small, hate applix
Fishnoodles (HC) medium: too small
Stacinator so simple medium: too big so it wicked :x
Imse Vimse large: too small (despite being at the very bottom of the weight range :evil: )
Popolini Vento XL: too big :roll:
Pocketbots Large: too small (very trim cut) plus it felt very rigid and strange shape wings
Weenotion medium: too small :roll:
Weenotion large: too big :roll: :roll:
and finally drum roll please we have found the one...................ME Airflow in M/L!!!!!!!!! it's a perfect fit, I swear I was almost about to give up on finding a PUL wrap, as we use wool anyway, but I wanted to have at least one PUL wrap for when we are out and about that I can rely on not to leak from compression and also for trimness under tighter fitting clothes. I like that the wrap is really light too, the WN ones were so heavy. So 9th one's a charm :roll:
I got it from NappyNeeds through ebay and I have to say I'm so impressed with their service, I ordered it along with a pair of Huggalugs (bigger than Babylegs) at midday yesterday and they arrived today!!! Love the huggalugs too, although they are a bit long, they're not so tight round the thigh like Babylegs, I got the pink and white butterflies.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Hallelujah!

Postby flutterby » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Glad you found a wrap tha fits!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:59 pm

yay, glad you found one and even better you got your order, I ordered several items from there and never got them!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Yey glad you finally got one that fits!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:47 pm

I'm impressed you kept trying for one. :wine: to one that works well now.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat