hf1

I need a couple of days off...

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

I need a couple of days off...

Postby mabo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:35 pm

I'm really struggling to get on top of the normal washing as there always seems to be a nappy wash that needs doing instead. I dont like leaving the nappy wash another day as it only builds up and then there are too many nappies to wash in one go, but also with it being so warm constantly they tend to smell a lot more than they used to in the UK. Our house is usually around 25 degrees, even warmer if its sunny because we have single glazing so it heats up really quicky...

So I think I'm going to put Anna in disposables for a couple of days to get back on track :oops: :(

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I need a couple of days off...

Postby JanX » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:52 pm

I have to admit I do that every now and again,

jan x

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:53 pm

aww ((((((((( hugs )))))))))))))) dont feel bad hun , sposies do have their uses sometimes and this is one of them :) Instead of feeling guilty about the dozen sposies you'll use over the next few days think of all the THOUSANDS you havent used - it will make you feel much better :D :D :D

Have a nice guilt free break from cloth , you deserve it :hug:

sophie
xxx

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Don't feel bad, just do what you need to do and as Sophie says just think about all the good you have been doing by using cloth, we use the odd disposable at times

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:22 pm

I put Jak in sposies every now and again to catch up with washing

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat