hf1

My pocket bots are wicking now...

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

My pocket bots are wicking now...

Postby nic1 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:56 am

.....what do you all use inserts wise with your pocket bots? I changed Evie before work and the nappy had been on about 2.5 hours tops. It had wicked around leg area, not sure why. I really love the 2 prints i have too

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:33 pm

Are they cotton Nic, because if they are that is about all you can reasonably expect to get out of any cotton pul nappy except if you have a light wetter. Thats why I'm going for the poly pul prints, thats when you get 4 hours!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:47 pm

Mine is a cotton print and it doesn't last as long as some other nappies, but the cute print makes up for that. It lasts the same as a print heiny which are also coton prints. They seem to work best with the blueberry inserts which are 3 layers of hemp and 3 layers of microfiber.

As you know I have my eye on the pink and lime stripe poly one, I am wondering if Hilary takes pre-orders :D :D :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:50 pm

Ask Hilary Karen, i am sure she will!

Tory - ahhhh never mind, Evie is a heavyish wetter i think, judging by some of her nappies so guess i need to either sell one or bear that in mind then when she's wearing one. :lol:

Will keep eye out for the poly ones, may have to sell these two then to fund a poly one! :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:04 pm

I've been using a hemp insert (swaddlebees or green acre designs) with a microfibre one on top (fuzzi or wonderoos). I've had a few wicking incidents with other combinations but not with this. It even lasted about 6 hrs the other day, with a coplue of those in the buggy.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:14 pm

I have decided to sell and will eagerly await the poly ones, that will hopefully suit Evie better. Will list these on nappy market in one mo. :(

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:00 am

Bummer that you have to sell them nic :cry: We always have trouble with our cotton happy heiny's. They only ever last 2 hours before wicking although they look so fab it's hard to not like them :!:

Sam...

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:43 am

lilylover wrote:Bummer that you have to sell them nic :cry: We always have trouble with our cotton happy heiny's. They only ever last 2 hours before wicking although they look so fab it's hard to not like them :!:

Sam...

I know Sam, but when i have been putting them on i have not been able to trust them, so decided i needed to sell and then waiting to see which ones are poly ones out of the Autumn prints as i love the daisies on brown print. :D Hoping that is a poly one :wink:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:56 am

Do you think maybe the large would be better? i can lend you one of mine to try if you like? Or my blueberry - that is the most reliable pocket i've got :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat