hf1

Update on Arrgghhh....WE HAD A GOOD NIGHT!!!.....

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Update on Arrgghhh....WE HAD A GOOD NIGHT!!!.....

Postby sophie2198 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:52 am

..............and guess what with??!?!! Out of all the bloody nappies on the world , all the specific night nappies etc , can you beleive what we had a good night with....................

A FLUFFLE!!! Pmsl!!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I was soooooooooo close to picking up a sposie and putting it on him when i was getting him ready for bed last night but i thought no i will not give in , none of his proper night nappies were dry or clean so i was having a look through all of his nappies deciding what to use , it was a toss up between his bamboo NL or the fluffle and i decided on the fluffle........put 3 x babykick hemparoo inserts (i LOVE these they never let me down :) ) , a bamboo booster and a microfibre cloth all in the 'pocket' of the fluffle and then covered with his flongies and this morning he woke up gorgeously dry and best of all NOT smelly :wine: :wine: :wine:

This was definately the pick me up i needed , and after very kindly getting a custom slot sorted with FF (thankyou Hanna :hug: ) last night plus the waking up dry and non toxic smelling , i am feeling much more positive today!

Weve had a PBPD on this morning which he did his daily poo in (sorry tmi!! :wink: ) and hes now in a mystic teal BBSS - yummmmmmmmmmmmmm - so its all good so far!

Thankyou so much for all your advice yesterday ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Update on Arrgghhh....WE HAD A GOOD NIGHT!!!.....

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:58 am

Glad last night went well. Yay for getting a FF custom slot too. :wine:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:07 am

yay!!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:37 am

Mystic teal BBSS :cry: I want one, I'll swap you for a snap OS, lol!

Thats fab that you've had a good night!

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:54 am

couldnt capture the colour very well with my crappy camera :roll: but it is a stunning nappy!! :D :D and all mine! (when i decide to sell you can have first refusal though :wink: )

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:56 am

sophie2198 wrote:Image

couldnt capture the colour very well with my crappy camera :roll: but it is a stunning nappy!! :D :D and all mine! (when i decide to sell you can have first refusal though :wink: )

Oh I know how stunning they are, we had a small one, and we have a snap OS, but sadly it's an awful fit, can't bare to part with it though!

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Yay glad you had a break through :wine: Sounds like just the lift you needed :)
Lucyx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat