hf1

Monday night bums

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Monday night bums

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Isabelle is in a puddlepants weedie stuffed with two 50cm bamboo terries and a large hemp booster...
Edit to add: With babylonglegs gothika shorties over the top which are only just long enough in the rise!!!

I couldn't get 40cm terries as they've stopped doing them at boocoo - but offered to send me the 50cm ones for the price of the 40cm ones so I didn't complain but it is a trifle annoying having to fold the ends over to stuff pockets etc with...
The new babeco website is selling them again but my babeco 40cm terries shrunk and are more like rectangles so I'm reluctant to get more of those...

When did they stop the 40x40cm ones, I got some recently, so far they have kept their shape and was going to get more, still the 50cm ones would be fine as they could be folded at he bottom for extra in missy's wet zone. x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Molly is in her Pink stars Minki for the 3rd night running!! No pee pee for 3 nights :-?
Sophie is in her UDNN with an easy peasy in. She has purple Shorties and a stripey pj top!

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Jude is in his dreamscape, (extra stuffed) felted longies and plain long sleeve top. He also whipped my pashmina off when he went to bed and is kinda wearing that too (the bits he hasn't sucked). :oops:
I'll rescue it later but he's using it as a comforter at the moment. :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Ryan and Katie are both wearing well stuffed bedbugs with woolly soakers over the top.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Louise wrote:Ryan and Katie are both wearing well stuffed bedbugs with woolly soakers over the top.

are bedbugs the same as dreamscapes? If so what do you stuff them with? Do you use the 2 soakers that you get with them too?

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat