Nighttime wool in the summer

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Nighttime wool in the summer

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:25 pm

NKFN, nikkis knitting, woollywumpkins, bobby dazzlers

hmm maybe you should just look at the wahm list!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote: I'm still building up the courage to put her in her own room, she'll be 6 months on Sunday so I know people will think I'm barmy if I don't do it soon.

Only if you tell them... We didn't move Isabelle until she was 11 months and for some people even that is quite early...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:18 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11547 for the list of wahms including a loooooong list of wooly ones!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
lollipoplizzie wrote: I'm still building up the courage to put her in her own room, she'll be 6 months on Sunday so I know people will think I'm barmy if I don't do it soon.

Only if you tell them... We didn't move Isabelle until she was 11 months and for some people even that is quite early...

Summer is still in our room, I don't want to move her!!!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:57 pm

I was wondering the same too. My mum is going mad at me saying she will boil :hohoho:

sophie is 6 months on sunday!! Born 15th sept!!!!

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:21 pm

Sophie and Elizabeth share the same birthday then Charlibunny! :wine:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:33 pm

My goodness that means Jak is 2 and a half!!!!!!!!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:50 am

I wouldn't worry about moving into own room. Just do what works for you. We moved Elouise just before 6 months but we all needed it, we were all waking each other up and because she was right next to me, I would breastfeed her at the slightest noise because it would wake us all up anyway which got her in really bad habits of wanting to be fed all night! This one will probably be in our room as long as we can stand it because she will be sharing with Elouise and don't want them waking each other up! BUT our room is tiny and I have no idea where we are even going to put the baby!!! Having major clear outs! Anyway, I am just rambling now! :oops:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:19 am

JennyPenny wrote:I wouldn't worry about moving into own room. Just do what works for you. We moved Elouise just before 6 months but we all needed it, we were all waking each other up and because she was right next to me, I would breastfeed her at the slightest noise because it would wake us all up anyway which got her in really bad habits of wanting to be fed all night! This one will probably be in our room as long as we can stand it because she will be sharing with Elouise and don't want them waking each other up! BUT our room is tiny and I have no idea where we are even going to put the baby!!! Having major clear outs! Anyway, I am just rambling now! :oops:

That's partially why Summer is still in our room, I am dreading moving her in with Jak!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat