silly sizing question, probably.......

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

silly sizing question, probably.......

Postby fleur08 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:01 pm

ok,
this is probably a really really silly question but when your lo's started crawling /walking did it affect the size of nappy they wear ?
only asking coz emilie is on the verge of crawling and having just got over a sick bug seems to have gone quite skinny on the waist, thighs are still cutly chubby :giggle: and is very tall,
im now starting to panick that when she does become mobile those lovely legs are going to go skinny and she wont fit he large nappys - and i dont have many mediums.
so do i look out for mediums aswell ?? :-? :-?

aaargh what do i do!!!!!!!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: silly sizing question, probably.......

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:05 pm

It is possible she will slim down alot, alot of babies are chubbier at 6 months ish (before crawling) than they are at 2 or 3

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:14 pm

oh bugger!
i hadnt realy thought too much about it till now, just put her in a large itti bitti & its on the tightest setting and still a bit baggy.
hmmm, going to have to look around & see who makes mediums but with a high rise , shes 74 cm at 7 mths, so need a high rise!

why cant it be simple :roll:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Yup agree with Hanna, all of ours have changed shape when they got mobile, Gracie has slimmed down a lot (she never was chubby) party due to never stopping and partly due to ilness, I have had to totally re-think her night nappies which has been a pain!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Katie has slimmed down since she started walking. We find M/L nappies the best fit at the moment. WN's have a high rise so a medium would probably fit well.

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:46 pm

We went from mediums to larges (pockets) then found the larges too big once he was crawling/cruising.

He now fits perfectly in medium/larges. I have some Upsy Daisy medium/large pockets for sale. :wink:

Helen xx

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:47 pm

I am having the same problem with sam- he was really porky :oops: and needed large nappies so i got rid of the mediums but now he is crawling the larges seem huge and not a good fit any med we do have seem to small in the rise :-? :-? I think i need to try some m/l ones- i know upsy daisy do them
The only good fitting pockets on sam at the mo are blueberry ss large and wn ss large- fitteds tend to be better :)

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Yep, Matthew was soooo chubby til he starting walking!

Joanne

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat