hf1

Your favourite cloth nappy site

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Your favourite cloth nappy site

Postby laceybat » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:41 pm

mine is babybots and jabula all fab and mostly next day delivery and always happy to help too :lol:

My avatar
Sarah-P
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Sarah-P » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Fill Your Pants, Cheeks & Cherries, FunkyMonkeyPants, Greenbaby are all brill.
I found Twinkle Twinkle's website hopelessly slow and the delivery was ok but not the fastest. Took a week to arrive, all the others it's next day, 2 days max.

My avatar
Samm1985
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Samm1985 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:22 pm

babybots.co.uk, weenotions and puddlekins all have fab customer service in my experience x x

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Interesting reading here... & far too many sites for me to go browsing and spending all DH's hard earned pennies (now that my SMP has stopped :cry: ).
I've used Twinkle a few times for wraps & boosters etc and have always found their pricing to be very competitive and the customer service good, with delivery within 3-5 days, max.

I've just been looking at the Cheeks & Cherries site, after so many recommendations :shock:
Tis a fab looking site, lots of choice and I think I might be spending a few hours "window shopping" this weekend now :oops: :oops:

Dooby x

My avatar
fluffpuffin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby fluffpuffin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:24 pm

really like fillyourpants and cheeks&cherries :)

My avatar
mummyclo
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummyclo » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Weenotions and Cheeks & Cherries x

My avatar
mummy_mi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummy_mi » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:18 am

I've been shopping almost non stop at Kingdom of Fluff recently, it's like yummy fitted heaven! HL bedbugs, dunk n fluff, fluff and stuff etc. It's costing me a fortune but they're so pretty!! xx

My avatar
gentle-mummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gentle-mummy » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:24 pm

birth2potty

they stock issy bears, monk n bears, bonnibuns and tons of other items, its also a not for profit community interest company and they have a bricks and mortar shop!

My avatar
macmomo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby macmomo » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:51 am

Cheeks and Cherries - customer service exemplary, friendly and helpful ladies who respond to all emails straight away and go more than the extra mile to make sure you're happy. After their help this week, i don't think I'll shop anywhere else!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat