Swaddlebees anyone....?

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Swaddlebees anyone....?

Postby lilylover » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:07 am

Hi there ladies!

Just wondering whether anyone has tried swaddlebees (either pockets or OV) and what they think of them. I have to place an order for some lanolin and thought I wouldn't waste the postage and get a nappy as well. Any opinions welcome!

Sam...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:20 am

I'd be interested to! I've looked into getting one but dont know what sort!

BECK :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:24 am

I love the OV nappies, they are so soft and very very absorbant to. They are my fave nappy (or one of them :lol: 0

I have tried the pockets but did find that I got leaks around the legs, although i've had this problem with most of the pocket nappies I've tried. Lots of people use them with no problems so it might just be me.

Definitely try the OV - and you could always sell the pocket if you didn't like it.

I love the way you are buying a new nappy and saving money cos of postage - I thought exactly that a few months ago when I bought my lanolin and ended up with a p'tits dessous toudou.

Ali

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:46 am

I have never been tempted by the pockets as so many people have trouble with them. I think generally Fuzzis or Bumgenius are thought to be better.

But the OV ont he other hand are wonderful. Probably my favourit 2 part nappy. I have both the onesize and the sized. Both are wonderfully slim fitting and very absorbent.

Annette

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:57 pm

I love our sized OV - it's a lovely trim fit and so soft!

Joanne

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:23 pm

I have recently started liking our swaddlebees pocket, since I custom made an insert for it using both hemp and microfiber.
It doesn't last as long as our other pockets but does fit lovely under jeans!!!
I really want to try a velour one, just sold some clothes and baby stuff on ebay so I have money in paypal I could use. :D

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:28 am

Thanks ladies, I have decided the periwinkle swaddlebees ov is the way to go. Fluffy mail here I come!

Sam..

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat