Wow - Bold 2-in-1

My avatar
allgirls4me
Clothie
Clothie

Wow - Bold 2-in-1

Postby allgirls4me » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:23 am

This stuff is fantastic!!
Aside from soft, fluffy nappies, we have had NO soreness or redness at all since using it.
I now use it for all our laundry and my skin allergies and problematic hands (allergic dermatitis) are better than normal!

Got the lavender and chamomile liquid ATM but can't wait to try the other 'flavours'.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wow - Bold 2-in-1

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:23 am

We use it too, it cleans everything far better than non bio and helps keep our fluff soft too. Although we didn't get on with the liquid as we kept getting detergent build-up in the nappies so we use the powder.

My avatar
allgirls4me
Clothie
Clothie

Postby allgirls4me » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:29 am

Thanks for the build up warning, Louise.
Things really atr a lot cleaner too. School shirt collars and cuffs and my eldest DD's school socks ( she cycles to school - lots of mud/ tractor spillings on roads)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:30 am

Glad it is sorting you out - we have a box I have to use on things which don't touch Benjamin's skin, so that leaves Robert's shirts, it is just evil washing powder here :x . We can't use non bio as the same happens, so just plain bio here and the lavender smell just made me sneeze the whole time the washing was drying indoors too.

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:44 am

When my machine was broken my mum did some washing for me and used Bold 2-in-1, DD seems to be sensitive to it and I think the fragrance absolutely stinks! Every corner of my parents' house stinks of it, it's just so strong and really not a pleasant smell for me.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:03 pm

I love bold 2 in 1 but the last couple of time I haven't been able to get the apple flavoured one and the others seem to bring Gracie out in a rash nothing that an extra rinse doesn't solve though, I still give nappies a quick 10 mins in the drier to fluff them though!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:05 pm

allgirls4me wrote:This stuff is fantastic!!
Aside from soft, fluffy nappies, we have had NO soreness or redness at all since using it.
I now use it for all our laundry and my skin allergies and problematic hands (allergic dermatitis) are better than normal!

Got the lavender and chamomile liquid ATM but can't wait to try the other 'flavours'.

Washing manufacturers and repair men don't recommend using liquids as it causes build up in your machine, a friend of our works for Hotpoint and said to avoid at all costs

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:44 pm

I remember when I was young, my Mum's machine broke down and it was because liquid breaks your machine even back nearly 20 years.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:02 pm

My nappies smell much fresher if ive used Bold

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat