hf1

Any codes? Weenotions

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Any codes? Weenotions

Postby babyroo » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Annette wrote:I am hoping Ben slims down a bit, I seem to remember Charlotte being quite podgy at this stage and she is quite slim now so there is hope for him - but then boys can carry a little extra padding better than girls, not like he is going to be wearing mini skirts!!

:hohoho: :hohoho: i hope not!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Annette wrote:
I am hoping Ben slims down a bit, I seem to remember Charlotte being quite podgy at this stage and she is quite slim now so there is hope for him - but then boys can carry a little extra padding better than girls, not like he is going to be wearing mini skirts!!

Well you've seen Jak, he's rather podgy, but I think it suits him IYKWIM!!

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:38 pm

I only use P'tits Dessous (I'm assuming this is your PD??!) inserts in my pockets, if they don't fit in a medium then there's no chance I shall be buying one. I love the fit of the WNOS, I don't think that it's at all bulky so maybe I should just go with what I know, I'd hate to be disappointed.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:41 pm

I think if you like the fit of the OS then stick with them, because they will last longer than the mediums!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:42 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote:I only use P'tits Dessous (I'm assuming this is your PD??!) inserts in my pockets, if they don't fit in a medium then there's no chance I shall be buying one. I love the fit of the WNOS, I don't think that it's at all bulky so maybe I should just go with what I know, I'd hate to be disappointed.

I found the size 1 inserts fit perfectly in the M pockets and the size 2 in the OS's and L pockets. It might be better to stick with the OS though if you know you get on well with them. Plus she'll outgrow the mediums sooner anyway. :wink:

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby nikkib » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:21 pm

jan3182001 wrote:how do you get a newsletter? i've bought things but never noticed anything about a newsletter :(

log into the weenotions site, go to the 'my account' section and click on newsletter settings!

i hadn't clicked it before either - no idea why! have i missed the newsletter this month?

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:58 pm

i havent had a newsletter this month. i think the last one i got was when they got the new minkiee in
Lucyx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:59 pm

No newsletter yet. Suzanne is still waiting for some minkee fabric to come in I think. :wink:

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 pm

its so exciting new stuff lol. mind you i am having problems deciding with all the stuff on there at the moment anyway lol was never good a decisions

Lucyx

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat