hf1

how long should i wait?

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:45 pm

No Blueberries. It's all very strange. I don't understand why she would just refund me if they had honestly been lost in the post. Surely she'd want to chase up the post office first????
At least I've got my money back though.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:57 pm

0h N0, I'm worried n0w. I b0ught s0me blueberries 0ff Nappy Lady the other weekend (2nd Sept ish) and I've n0t g0t them.

She replied t0 my email and said they were p0sted the day bef0re s0 that w0uld have been 7th September. N0t arrived yet. :( Pr0blem is I paid by bank transfer (I 0ffered as she asked f0r a cheque), maybe I've been t00 trusting but I've never had a pr0blem bef0re.

Als0, I b0ught a purple Happy Heiny and that hasn't arrived (different seller) and n0 reply t0 my email. Paypal that 0ne th0ugh s0 I supp0se I have the dispute avenue t0 g0 d0wn.

I can't believe all this. I've b0ught and s0ld s0 much stuff 0n Nappy Lady it really is a shame.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:51 pm

oh no! :shock: :shock:

I'm waiting in blueberries from a lady on nappy lady too!

she said she posted them recorded in sept 3rd!!

would you mind pming me with the name of the lady you are waitibg for please? that way we can see if it's the same person!

jan x

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:23 pm

Just PM'd y0u :(

My avatar
aims
Clothie
Clothie

Postby aims » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:23 pm

was it the same person?? sorry being nosey!!

leah -you'll have to let me know the name of the scammer too! how very dare they! hope you get your refund soon! let me know!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:28 pm

Hiya

yes it is the same person for the blueberries but a different person to the swaddlebees!

My problem is all sorted now so I hope everyone else gets sorted soon too.

jan x

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:29 pm

hi, someone asked further up what BC stood for, it is the Baby Centre web site, Forums, specifically the cloth nappy one
shevi

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:31 pm

I got my refund from my person, she claims she posted ages ago and has now had 2 parcels go missing, at least i got my refund :D

My avatar
4timeslucky
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby 4timeslucky » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:18 pm

Shevi wrote:hi, someone asked further up what BC stood for, it is the Baby Centre web site, Forums, specifically the cloth nappy one
shevi

Thanks Shevi

That one seem to have got missed

Hope everyone gets their problems sorted out

Kath

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat