hf1

Friday night bums

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Friday night bums

Postby Allie » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Harriet is wearing a disp pullup :oops: as she has quite a few chicken pox in her nappy area and I didn't want calomine lotion on her nappy or woollies. Bob pj's on top.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 pm

scrunchkins wrote:Harriet is wearing a disp pullup as she has quite a few chicken pox in her nappy area and I didn't want calomine lotion on her nappy or woollies. Bob pj's on top.

Poor Harriet! :( Think we may have chicken pox in our house tonight as well. Toby seems to have developed quite a few spots since tea time so we'll see what he wakes up with. No sign of anything on Rowan so there's hope for her yet! She's still coughing and spluttering after her cold last week so could do without chicken pox as well!

She's in her WNNN in unicorns, airflow wrap, pink sleepsuit and Winnie the Pooh sleeping bag.

Sleep tight clothie bums!

Cathleen xx

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Aw to all these cloth bums - Evie is back in knickers full time again, has been for about a month now, so Charlie and Lola knickers, with tutti fruiti pjs on top.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 am

cat27m wrote:
scrunchkins wrote:Harriet is wearing a disp pullup as she has quite a few chicken pox in her nappy area and I didn't want calomine lotion on her nappy or woollies. Bob pj's on top.

Poor Harriet! :( Think we may have chicken pox in our house tonight as well. Toby seems to have developed quite a few spots since tea time so we'll see what he wakes up with. No sign of anything on Rowan so there's hope for her yet! She's still coughing and spluttering after her cold last week so could do without chicken pox as well!

She's in her WNNN in unicorns, airflow wrap, pink sleepsuit and Winnie the Pooh sleeping bag.

Cathleen xx

Oh no, how is Toby this morning?

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:11 pm

scrunchkins wrote:Oh no, how is Toby this morning?
cat27m wrote:

Cathleen xx

Oh no, how is Toby this morning?

We've definately got chicken pox! He's covered with more appearing! Not too unwell atm so hopefully that stays the same. No sign of anything on Rowan as yet but it's early days. Hope Harriet's a bit better today.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Oh no, massive :hug: for Toby. Harriet hasn't been too poorly with cp so fc Toby is the same. Hope Rowan doesn't get it too.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 pm

scrunchkins wrote:Harriet is wearing a disp pullup :oops: as she has quite a few chicken pox in her nappy area and I didn't want calomine lotion on her nappy or woollies. Bob pj's on top.

We used calamine aqueous cream on Isabelle's nappy area and it doesn't clog or stain nappies...
I would have thought she'd be more comfortable in nice squishy cloth than a scratchy disp? :?

Funnily enough that was where her first spot appeared...

Thankfully we are finally healing up now - I suspect she'll have mild scars for a while but guess the advantage of young skin is they'll fade quickly...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:20 pm

:hug: to lo's with cp, quite often lo's get poorly for a week or 2 before the spots appear. You can still see Gracies spots and she had them back in Jan!!! She was covered though.
Defiantly recommend the aqueous calamine cream, Steph suggested it to us and it was a god send, also bicard of soda in the bath and piriton ofcourse x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat