hf1

is there going to be a weenotions code this month ?

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: is there going to be a weenotions code this month ?

Postby babyjjbaby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:08 pm

tbh i am happy with what i have taken off i took a geckho embroidery off and a duck embroidery off which i was going to have on blue cuddlesoft one size but the wrap i have got in the basket is blue cuddlesoft with monsters so couldn't see the point in ordering both and if i order everything i want i won't have anythign else to order at a later date lol :wink: i haven't got anything else to sell apart from my dazzle which noone wants i may wait till i have got half the money tho and then put half on the card instead cos i put a new buggy on it yesterday too but am itching to get teh weenotions cos i am really impatient and hate waiting for it to come :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:14 pm

I listed my dazzle and I had a few people wanting to buy it, but I decided to keep it ............ maybe it's because its orange!

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:16 pm

my one is black on black but welll used i got to sell it cos i just got a new maclaren techno xt in black i sold the dazzle last week for 43 but the woman decided she didn't want it

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:20 pm

really shocking someone offered me £100 for mine!

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:28 pm

it so well used i am wondering if i would be better off chucking the frame and selling the covers and hood http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20999735

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:07 pm

It looks fine in the pics of all of it, hope you manage to sell it, I'm tempted, lol, but skint and already have one

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:44 pm

lol it is in good condition apart from the whees being so worn out but still ok for a second bugggy i wanted the orange but ma dididn't like it so i compromised and got the black with the pumpkin parsol

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat