hf1

Just wondering

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Just wondering

Postby JennyPenny » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Yes I stuff and do mine up. Mainly so DH can just grab one from the nappy stacker like a disposable and also I can grab some when I am on my way out to shove in the nappy bag.

What's a storage ladder?

:shock: at washing clean socks though!!! I don't put them away without a pair but wouldn't just keep washing them! lol. You crazy people!!!!

And megga :shock: at changing babies after 5 mins to be matching!!!! Although I don't have the experience of 2 in cloth yet! :pregnant:

Completely off topic but just wanted to say - I am due tomorrow! YAY! :babyroll: No sign of baby yet though lol. Just thought I would let you all know! :giggle: (And yes, my ticker is slightly out).

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:27 pm

JennyPenny wrote:What's a storage ladder?

One of these :wink:

Hope baby decides to make an appearance soon. :D

My avatar
plollyblob
Clothie
Clothie

Postby plollyblob » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 am

That looks fantastic :) Ive never seen anything like that before, I just keep nappies in my baskets :( they are such a pain when I want a specific nappy!!!

Where did you get it?

( I even have to had a specail set for sundays!!! Sunday Nappies!!! The children at sunday school love it when Matthew wears the animal nappies, or his thomas the tank and they tell me off if he turns up in a boring one. Would you belive they pull his trousers off cos they wanna see his nappies!!! And thats the kids!

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 am

:hohoho: :hohoho:

You're all crackers!! I put my inserts into the pockets but only because Nell's too wriggly to try and do it while I'm changing a nappy. But I can't say I've ever had the inclination to snap anything shut. OMG it must take you all ages :shock: .

Maybe I'm a bit lazy but it takes me long enough just to stuff them and put them away. I'm currently trying to teach DH how to stuff the pockets - he's just about worked out what is MF/bamboo/hemp but still gets a bit confused. Bless!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:54 am

I have to have special places for all the nappies. Night nappies go in one drawer so dh can find them. Then all the boring pockets go in the nappy stacker, again for dh to use. But then all my WN, PBPD, Itti's and BB all go in special places so that only I can use them!! :giggle:

Oh and dh took all the nappies off the line yesterday but I wouldn't let him do anything with them as I have to put specific inserts into each pocket :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:09 am

Annette wrote:I have to have special places for all the nappies. Night nappies go in one drawer so dh can find them. Then all the boring pockets go in the nappy stacker, again for dh to use. But then all my WN, PBPD, Itti's and BB all go in special places so that only I can use them!! :giggle:

Oh and dh took all the nappies off the line yesterday but I wouldn't let him do anything with them as I have to put specific inserts into each pocket :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 am

plollyblob wrote:That looks fantastic :) Ive never seen anything like that before, I just keep nappies in my baskets :( they are such a pain when I want a specific nappy!!!

Where did you get it?

From here.

My avatar
AAMum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby AAMum » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:28 pm

I stuff, line, and fasten all my nappies. They go on DS's nappy shelf in make and colour order. Fitteds are on one side and pockets on the other. Am I really sad? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Nazila x

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 pm

The storage ladder does look good, I might have to order one. I have something which is along similar lines, but it a cheapy poundland type one which is round and doesn't store anywhere near as many nappies as yours by the looks of things.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat