hf1

Night nappies - what do you use?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Night nappies - what do you use?

Postby nic1 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:45 pm

What do you all use - i only have 2 night nappies, really need another as i had to put an eco disp on Evie last night as her night nappies weren't ready. Also the tab came away from the disp in the night as it was soo heavy, making her bedsheet wet this morning :roll: :roll: So i really don't want to resort to disps at all if i can help it. I really need another couple of night nappies especially with the colder months coming up.

What do you all use/recommend?? Evie is a heavy wetter

TIA :D

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:56 pm

I have several that I use for the night
- one minky, which is fabulous. I put one cotton insert, one mf, and one hemp one
- a bamboo little kiwi quickflip, boosted with one mf and one hemp insert between the nappy and the wrap

- sometimes I use my bimble boosted with the same stuff and my bamboozle

Gisele

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:12 pm

Thanks Gisele. I have a minki pocket and that is one of the 2 night nappies i have. The other one is a fitted from 'A perfect Medium' a US WAHM one i think, i bought it preloved.

I tried a bamboo kwikflip awhile ago but didn't get on with it, found it too small in rise really.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:58 pm

Have you tried a hemp/terry stuffie? I love ours, it's a great fit and very absorbant :D

We also use a bumble and a bambeasy at night, I would love to try a quick flip :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:05 pm

I do love my bambeasys - they're my preferred night nappy now... The others we use are minki huggles and bamboo baby beehinds (less so now)

Only thing about the bambeasy is it does take a LONG time to dry but then again so does any night nappy really...

Did have a cotton kwikflip but didn't get on with it so I sold it... I think it just didn't suit Isabelle's shape...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:11 pm

We tried the hemp and terry stuffies and don't use anything else now. They are brill. Really good fit, loads of room for stuffing and then I can turn them inside out to help them dry :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:33 pm

Charliemum wrote:We tried the hemp and terry stuffies and don't use anything else now. They are brill. Really good fit, loads of room for stuffing and then I can turn them inside out to help them dry :D

Where do you buy the hemp and terry stuffies from plse? Sounds like what i need! We tried a huggle but sold it on due to red marks :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:43 pm

yeah I have sold on all of my Huggles as they really weren't a good fit.
the Stuffies come from angeltots.co.uk/stuffienappies.htm but unfortunately there aren't any in stock at the moment. Occasionally they come up 2nd hand (Sarah had some for sale the other day) so you could try posting a wanted. Otherwise you could email angeltots and ask to be notified when they have some or be put on a waiting list.

My avatar
aims
Clothie
Clothie

Postby aims » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:11 pm

i use either a bamboozle or my ellas house bum hugger one. i also have some huggles but have fewer wraps that fit over them so don't use them as often. can't decide which i like best really! depends on my mood and what clothes he is wearing to bed! (and what wraps i have available!)

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat