hf1

Bank Holiday Monday Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Bank Holiday Monday Bums

Postby moonfruit » Mon May 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Teddy is wearing a boosted fluff and stuff (he has suddenly become a light wetter over night :-? ), woolywraps shorties and a cut4cloth sleepsuit, Lottie is wearing a very heavily stuffed orange funky nappy and flower pj's and Will is wearing a hemp and terry stuffie, bobby dazzlers longies and a matching t-shirt.

Luke is in blue dinosaur pj's and Imogen is in her cupcake pj's. Early bed and bath tonight as they aare taking the photographs at school tomorrow, so need to have them all at school by 8.30 :shock:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Bank Holiday Monday Bums

Postby charliesam » Mon May 04, 2009 6:06 pm

sam is in ud nn and fleece staccinator and cut4cloth vest :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon May 04, 2009 6:09 pm

We're going to try nappy free for Isabelle tonight :? :? :? :shock: Still not sure whether to lift her or not...
I kind of don't want to lift as she *should* be ready without it but OTOH better safe than sorry...

Grace will be in a bamboo baby beehind with weenotions wrap...

Not quite bedtime here yet though :)

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Mon May 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Zach will be in a dispicable :oops:

Imogen will be in a hemp boosted bimble covered in a thirsties wrap and will get changed in the night probably to another boosted bimble (which I'll ensure is fastened properly tonight so it doesn't leak :giggle: )

Velvetsteph wrote:We're going to try nappy free for Isabelle tonight :? :? :? :shock: Still not sure whether to lift her or not...

We are thinking its time to try with Zach, not made the final decision yet though!!! I think he's ready for a go at night training I'm just not sure that we are :hohoho:

Does this last all night with no boosting Steph? I've never tried a bamboo baby behind so not sure how they work, are they one-size?

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon May 04, 2009 6:48 pm

jules070603 wrote:Zach will be in a dispicable :oops:

Imogen will be in a hemp boosted bimble covered in a thirsties wrap and will get changed in the night probably to another boosted bimble (which I'll ensure is fastened properly tonight so it doesn't leak :giggle: )

Velvetsteph wrote:We're going to try nappy free for Isabelle tonight :? :? :? :shock: Still not sure whether to lift her or not...

We are thinking its time to try with Zach, not made the final decision yet though!!! I think he's ready for a go at night training I'm just not sure that we are :hohoho:

Does this last all night with no boosting Steph? I've never tried a bamboo baby behind so not sure how they work, are they one-size?

BBH's are one size and I never had to boost them overnight! Although I have sold mine now as found them a bit of a squeeze to get on Blake and just prefered the WNNNs as they are fleece lined.

Toby is in an XL bumhugger and Blake is in an old style WNNN - both have striped tots fleece wraps on too. Blake is in a blue spots socksuit and a blue striped grobag and Toby is wearing in the night garden pj's.

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Mon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm

well, Ayeshas in a hot pink fuzzi, and insisted on squeezing into a large woolywraps shorties :giggle: with her hannah montana pj top
Logans in a turquoise XL huggle stuffed with a random prefold and with mamabless longies over the top and his power rangers pj top
Ryders in a bedbug, with red couche cover with monkey on the back and his knitted striped babygrow, xxxx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon May 04, 2009 6:58 pm

jules070603 wrote:

Are you finding it weird putting nappies on Zach after putting them on Imogen?
It just feels slightly wrong putting a nappy on such a large child!! :oops: :shock: :giggle:

jules070603 wrote:

Yes - I don't even use all the bits that come with it - it comes with a long and a short snap in tongue and I use the long tongue folded in half and the nappy folds down - I *think* I posted a pic of Grace in it but yes even with her mega weeing it lasts all night no hint of leaks in the morning - lasts a good 12 hours (even though obviously she doesn't!!)

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon May 04, 2009 7:25 pm

charliesam wrote:sam is in ud nn and fleece staccinator and cut4cloth vest :D

Snap! Same here :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon May 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Katie is in her pink/orange bedbug, bugaboo bottoms soaker and owl velour PJs, Ryan is in his blue Sheep Minki again after another dry night :shock: under his digger PJs and Amy is wearing her pink spots nightie.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat