hf1

Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

Postby happytails » Tue May 26, 2009 9:12 am

So far as much as i love my WNSS its going to have to be the WNOS at the moment just because they are fitting brilliantly at the moment. Also very fond of my BBSS for day use!

WNNN new style all the way for night times! x

My avatar
oliviaelanasmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby oliviaelanasmum » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:22 am

I love my baby beehinds bamboo or hemp for night times, i have tried loads of night time nappies and these are the best for us.

I love ittis, the colours, the slim fit, how quick they dry and how they look!

My avatar
k-k-k-ktiow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re:

Postby k-k-k-ktiow » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 am

clothmama wrote:Having pondered a little on the 'best buy' I have made, I'm wondering if it isn't my BG, I want another baby and I can really see it working from birth so if it stands up to the use its a nappy that will be in use for a looooooonnnnngggg time!!!

Thought I was the only saddo who was hoping to have another baby to check out the btp claim!! :giggle: :giggle:
KT

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:33 pm

oliviaelanasmum wrote:I love my baby beehinds bamboo or hemp for night times, i have tried loads of night time nappies and these are the best for us.

I love ittis, the colours, the slim fit, how quick they dry and how they look!

lol! what she said! i love baby beehinds at night and ittis during the day. are you my secret twin?! :hohoho:

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:52 am

I love fuzzis but am now toilet training so only in night nappies - so to feed my addiction I have bought a handpainted upsydaisy soy nappy and it is so lovely I can't bear to wash it! Have also fallen in love with the longies by WAHM Dragon Flair on here - gorgeous!

Can I just say my favourite product of the year is the monkey foot wet bags - they are fab - not just saying it because I sell them - they are lovely. CNT will have one for a prize next month! :wink:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:51 pm

The best buy was a set from little lambs, got 10 cotton nappies with cotton inserts, some extra fluffy inserts, 5 wraps and a nappy bin for £99. Reallly good value and they have never let us down. I know a lot o fpeople think they are boring but I just love Isobella with her big fluffy white bum!

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 am

Our best buy has to be a set of 20 MEOS. We used them for 2.5 years on DS and they're now going strong (albeit dyed in fancy colours) for DD. Pretty boring to look at but completely bombproof and have never leaked - nursery cope with them too!
Favourite nappy has to be our WNOS, sorbet and cream minkee bordercut with Indian Paisley embroidery - just gorgeous, fits perfectly and looks soooo cute!! Also if stuffed with a GK Bamboo insert and a microfibre booster it doesn't leak and we get 3 hours out of it!

Cathleen xx

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:51 pm

I cant have just one...

Goodmama's, i love these, they are a bit pricey but i love them!! :mrgreen:

Bamboo Little Lambs, excellent, i used them with DD and now with Ds, nice fit and easily last 3+ hours! :wine:

Longies!!! I NEED more for Ds, i just adore wooly bums! I hate that whatever wrap i put on Ds he gets red marks on his thighs...i know with longies/shorties he wont and i love that! :wine: They look so snuggly and comfy!! Cant wait for his first ones to get here and am saving PP for a couple of custom slots! :wink:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Has to be my BBOS, a close second is my Bamboozles under a BB wrap (I tried other nappies :giggle: ) they just fit so well and look so good... or maybe I still need to expand my horizons a bit more..... :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat