hf1

Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

Postby squidsin » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:51 pm

I'm waiting for some custom made PBPD nappies to arrive which I think are going to be my favourites - not sure if Jen has posted them on the site yet but I am Amanda V on there if anyone wants to check them out! (Sorry, just wanted to show off. :oops: ) I adore my BBOS - I have green camo, zebra print, ruby and tanzanite and they are beautiful and last for hours. My bedbug is pretty cute too and looks lovely and snuggly on my boy, but doesn't last quite as long as I'd hoped - he can wee for England though, bless him. And I suppose I should mention my BG as they are my work horse nappy - great value and so efficient.

My avatar
SaturdayNext
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby SaturdayNext » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Motherease wraps, both Rikkis and Airflows, undoubtedly. Nothing gets through them.

For the actual nappy, probably TotsBots Bamboozles because they're so reliable, absorbent and stain resistant.

Oh, and fleece liners which led to the magical disappearance of nappy rashes.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Currently my best is BBOS as it fits DS so well at the moment and is really quick to get on, especially as he wriggles so much and tries to turn over the whole time! I might, however, be swayed by the Itti Bitti D'lish for being so slimline and cute.

Kate x

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:30 pm

My best buy so far would have to be my Itti bitti d'lish,I really cant find a fault with them never had a leake once,just bought some cushi tushi's and blueberries to try out!!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:57 pm

My best buy has now got to be between my Goodmama one size front snapping fitteds OR my Holdens landing fitted - So scrummy and last ages with Wool

Best pockets would be my WNSS

Best night nappy was my FFN but i sold it to fund something else :giggle: So now its my UDNN french soy (we use our bedbug in the day lol)

All my wool is top class :wine:

as is my pul wraps from WN and my Fleece wraps from WN and UD :wine:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:52 am

My best buys would have to be my BG'S for pockets and Bububebe for fitteds. Both absolutely fab and not had a leak once from either. That may change once I try the WN's we just got though lol.

My avatar
clare888
Clothie
Clothie

Postby clare888 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:01 am

Bumgenius so far :lol: Not v exciting after seeing all your beautiful nappies, but they are working for us...

I *need* to try some more though! :giggle:

My avatar
Howard2009
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Howard2009 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:54 am

My Best nappy buys so far have been....

For 2-parters: 'Tots Bots' aplix Bamboozles teamed with either a 'Lollipop' (velcro) pul wrap or 'bebesnuggles' fleece soaker,
Pockets: Has to be 'minki' for us
Flat Terrys nappies: 'Tots Bots' Bamboo
Best nappy liners- Those made from strips of Minkee/minky fabric.

:D

My avatar
saraanderson
Clothie
Clothie

Postby saraanderson » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 am

I can't really remember now that my daughter has crossed that age by many years. But I sure wanted pockets in the nappies.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat