hf1

Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

My avatar
mishka2828
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

Postby mishka2828 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:52 pm

This thread is really useful as I'm just starting out with cloth nappies!! The only thing is I'm struggling a LOT with the abbreviations...!! Swaddlebees OV-is that the pocket, the BTP, sized, oh my god the confusion! Does anybody fancy starting a thread entitled 'Idiot's guide to nappy names and abbreviations!!'

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:19 pm

I've just setup an abbreviations guide in the techy/faq section at the bottom of the board (been meaning to for ages sorry!! :oops: ) but Swaddlebees OV is a fitted nappy made from organic cotton velour... It would be sized unless stated otherwise I would have thought...

It's all very confusing I agree! :)

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:47 pm

I'll have to make an update - I bought a Weenotions Night Notions pre-loved and I HEART IT! I've just ordered three brand new WNNN from their website, naughty naughty! :D But I was allowed to really, I've been worrying about night nappies for months, now I have finally come to find the right one for us, wooop!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:33 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote:I'll have to make an update - I bought a Weenotions Night Notions pre-loved and I HEART IT! I've just ordered three brand new WNNN from their website, naughty naughty! :D But I was allowed to really, I've been worrying about night nappies for months, now I have finally come to find the right one for us, wooop!

I love them as well, they seem to be a big favourite with a lot of people. x

My avatar
Pickle
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Pickle » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:32 pm

My best buy would have to be my cheeky wipes (washable wipes). They are brilliant and have everything you need to get going with them straight away.

On the nappy front I recently bought bamboozles and they have been great night nappies for my youngest.

Have some new nappies on order though so may be updating that soon :D

My avatar
bobbydazzlers
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bobbydazzlers » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:26 am

Oh I have so many...would be hard to choose just one!
Ok...
day time 2 parter would be WN northern lights (bamboo) I just love the fit of them on Nick
night nappy 2 parter..puddlepants weedie, these are so soft and scrummy and I just love the vintage prints
pocket would be a close call between SBOV and itti bitti...I like the trimness of them both

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Having used my WNNN for a week or so now I can say that the new style ones are SO much better than the old style, I thought I loved the old style but having tried the new style they are just so much better! :wine:

My avatar
mishka2828
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mishka2828 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:11 am

My £1 bargain from the local NCT sale last week!!
I think it's a size 2 lollipop pocket, rainbow fleece. She very kindly threw in a pre-fold and about 3 inserts! The aplix has seen better days but still works fine. Tried it last night on my heavy wetting, front sleeping 5 month old and dry this morning!!! :wine:

My avatar
Sparkle
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Sparkle » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:22 am

Oooh there are so many to choose from, my day time faves just now are itti bitti d'lish ai2's - they fit Ruby perfectly and our funky nappies which are so comfy for her and extra super stuffable.

For night times minkis are fab - large prefold with a microfibre or bamboo insert does my little pee monster for 12 hours.

I do however need a new born to try out all the little pretty 2 parters you can get :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat