hf1

Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

My avatar
DevonLou
Clothie
Clothie

Postby DevonLou » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:27 pm

gDiapers, no question - they are so versatile, reliable and trim, and the only pocket style I can honestly rely on to never wick around the legs.

Lou

My avatar
soni
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby soni » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Hehe observant me has only just noticed this thread!

Best buy nappy....hmmm not sure

there was the bag of bambino mio prefolds that I bought for £1 on a boot sale which has to be the cheapest!

Swaddlebees OV are gorgeous!

My favourite favourite buy is a wrap rather than a nappy and it's a cranberry merino couche cover which is just wonderful :D

My avatar
chocolatebrownie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby chocolatebrownie » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:43 am

besy buy- probably cherry bums which i was trialling for her. so quite cheap

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:37 pm

chocolatebrownie wrote:besy buy- probably cherry bums which i was trialling for her. so quite cheap

I'd also list Cherry Bums as one of my best buys. I was another trialler :lol: and have a lovely stash of them now.

On the other hand, they might be pipped to the post by a pair of LHC side snap OV fitted's that I have. One was a swap and I bought the second but they are really fab nappies. Not the most exciting to look at but very reliable.

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:03 pm

My best buy long term use wise has been my fuzzis as they have been used for 4 years (large rotation though). Im amazed they are still going. I also at the same time bought a bag of toddler prefolds for 17 quid which are still mostly going too with them(just!)

All my wool are best buys as they are so brilliant and for the work and material in them they are a good buy. They look as they would last for 10 kids!

My wipes have been really good and saved me a fortune.

Thee have been a lot of other great buys too!

My avatar
curiousgeorge
Clothie
Clothie

Postby curiousgeorge » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:30 pm

Blueberrys, reliable, anyone can use and pretty

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:33 pm

good old little lamb cottons. a proper workhorse nappy...not the most 'fun' by any accounts, but easy enough to cover with a pretty wrap!

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:25 am

Best, go under everything and catch everything it needs to are the bumbles (all in white too - didn't realise they did colours til a few weeks ago :roll:)

New, best fitting pockets are my weenotions no frills. They are fitting so well and can be given to anyone to put on (prestuffed of course!)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:22 am

Hehe except my nursery, who put weenotions on backwards!! OR only do up one row of poppers... They're so useless sometimes!!

BGs are the best for nursery so far we've found :?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat