hf1

Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

My avatar
YumMum
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

Postby YumMum » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:55 pm

I'm really liking blueberrys

My avatar
2fluffybums
Clothie
Clothie

Postby 2fluffybums » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm

My best buy, after 2.5yrs using prefolds, is Little Comfort bamboo bambee fitted. I'm absolutely delighted with them. I usually use blueberry or rumparooz covers during the day coz they are so cute & motherease rikki at night!! Bomb & flood proof!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:42 pm

I am loving Orange Diaper Company (ODC) if i could have an entire stash of her Loops which are bog standard bamboo terry nappies but oh so cute and her print outers I would, they are one of the best nappies I have tried on W

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Twinkletoes » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Terry squares purchased for dd in 2008 and used constantly each day since.

First as terry square nappies. Then inside pockets with some hemp, or as impromptu changing mats. And finally to their ultimate destiny as mopper uppers, giant bibs etc.

Not glam, but they've really earned their keep!

Other than that, os blueberries and weenotions cos they lasted ages, were reliable and washed brilliantly.

My avatar
deralia
Clothie
Clothie

Postby deralia » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:26 am

i've yet to buy my first nappy...!
but out of the ones ive been given, the tots bots 2 in 1 with a motherease wrap is the bomb proof combo, all velcro, but i do love nippas!

My avatar
mollycoddles
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mollycoddles » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:40 am

Hi ladies,
had to register just to respond to this...
my two best nappies are my albert flip from BG... never leaks and fits little man really well.
the other one I adore is my hahtuvahullu helmi pocket nappy - baby bots do these... amazing nappy and not well known... it has a coolmax layer that keeps little man totally dry! Best bit is despite it being a pocket nappy you can replace the boosters and liners and reuse the nappy as it stays dry. Not only that - they are totally cute!
Also quite like my G nappy - looks almost like a pair of pants.
And then my close parent print nappies are quite cute.

My avatar
myrafication
Clothie
Clothie

Postby myrafication » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:09 pm

its not a nappy per se, i personally find the best item is the cheapie black coloured bamboo boosters/inserts (?). they call it booster but i use it more like a liner+booster combo

1. its sturdier than fleece liners (although love LL ones but poo tends stick on them, which brings me to:)
2. it washes poo off the easiest because its sturdy, and best of all:
3. it doesnt leave stains because its black lol!
4. keeps son dry of course (nighttime too!)

and because i love coordinating son's diaper drawer, these black ones are always against son's skin :) easy for husband to remember too :D

son is only 3 months+ and im new to cloth (motherhood in general lol) so who knows maybe i'll fnd something else along the way

best buy nappies:

flips n blueberry covers, definitely ^^ (for customising, especially night time)
and totsbots easyfits in aplix (for quick changes n super dad friendly!)

My avatar
robbin1
Clothie
Clothie

Postby robbin1 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Little lambs I like white fluffy but find they dont stay that way lol

My avatar
corgipants
Clothie
Clothie

Postby corgipants » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Our Little Lambs. Although oddly we didn't get on with the fitted ones, it's the OSFA that works best for us. So much so we've just bought 3 more for the stash. I think that's one in every colour. They're not the most attractive nappies but they really seem to do the job. Other than that I really like our Dotty Bots, no leaks and they come in some really cute patterns too.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat