hf1

Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

Postby mummy2threeboys » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 pm

For Brandon I would have to say our large Blueberry snap sides we got them when he's was about 7 months and they still fit now at 2.5.

For Ethan really hard to choose, I love our Dunk n fluffs, Itti's and HL bedbugs but I do find our Tots Bots bamboozles great for quickness.

Naomi -x-

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:21 am

AT the moment our favourate nappies are itii bittis for all in ones and dunk n fluff for fitteds :)

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:37 am

The bumgenius we have mean we can use cloth nappies at nursery... However I do sometimes send Oli in in a cute embroidered upsy daisy one as Oli's key worker is considering using cloth when she has a LO- what do you mean subliminal messages? :giggle: Kate

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:14 am

Updating for Kieren, deffinatly his goodmamas and large dunk n fluffs...the goodmamas still fit him with the tabs crossed over and the large DnF's have fitted him since about 9 months old and are on the tightest snaps...there is ALOT of growing room in them for sure!! :wine:

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 pm

WillowRose wrote:My BG Organic AIOs, I loooove them!

Me too! I love these nappies - they are very trim fitting, SO absorbant and totally leak proof. They are lovely and stretchy, and we are still only on the middle poppers on the rise, whereas we need to have the highest rise setting already on the Pop-In. These are my most reliable nappies so far. Great for a chubbier baby :D

Also love Weenotions pockets for a bit of luxury. I have lots more to try after which I'm sure I'll update my faves! :wink:

My avatar
Hayley1984
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Hayley1984 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:25 pm

I have a few favourites :-
ME AIO - Love how thin they are yet last ages
BBSS - Love the fit, look and feel
Fuzzi's perfect size - Love the fit
Tots bots Easyfit - Love the feel

Oooooo i love all my nappies, it's hard to choose one because they are all my faves in different ways x

My avatar
beckyv123
Clothie
Clothie

Postby beckyv123 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:39 am

Close pop ins are the ONLY nappy my daughter doesn't leak in!
Bumgenius are OK too actually but can't leave her as long in a BG and I can in a pop in

I love the fit of pop ins and the absorbancy is great :wink:

My avatar
nappy nutter
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nappy nutter » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:46 pm

I feel woefully inaqdequete to comment as I only have Tots, Bamboozles Nature Babies pockets, Stuffies and Little Lambs (actually that sounds more than I thought) but I still love the little size 1 white cotton Tots Bots, as they look so perfect and pure on a tiny bottom.

My favourite nappies are my Stuffies. They are only made to order now which is no bad thing as you can practically design them, but they are cute, colourful and versatile as you can adjust the stuffing to suit. Plus the fleecy inner is practically indestructible to those nasties. :idea:

My best buy were the Little Lambs as they were free

My worst buy are the Nature Babies one size pockets as they either don't fit, or just don't work, so I never use them (anyone want them? lol

NN :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
mrsbrightside
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mrsbrightside » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 pm

wnss for us. No leaks (wee or poo) the high rise large are a fab fit on him with tuns and tuns of growin room. Also itti bittis super slim on leighton as hes a skinny man so some nappies are just too bulky for him but ittis are perfect slim, no leaks and look cute on.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat