hf1

Quick help needed!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Quick help needed!!

Postby charlibunny » Wed May 06, 2009 9:17 pm

I have just sold 2 of my 4 night nappies so i need to buy an upsy daisy tonight!!!!
I have a soy medium in SSnap but i want to go for a M/L in applix. Will i get a higher rise? and will the leg holes stay the same size????

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Quick help needed!!

Postby Frances » Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm

I think M/L means medium/long so the waist size (and presumably leg size) is the same as medium and it's just the rise that's longer....

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed May 06, 2009 9:30 pm

PS Hun, are you sure you don't want a large? Jasmine was in one from about 7 months (although I know Sophie is small) and it tightens up quite small, plus you'll get use out of it for a lot longer.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed May 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Hmm i dont know, i dont want it to be too high for her woolies :hohoho: they are large though i think?
She is 13lbs and in 3-6m clothes mostly. Her medium comes just below her belly button but she still gets a bit of builders bum. Im hoping applix may be the way forward for us!!

aaagh M/l or L :shock: i need to order 2 aswell!!

Molly never fitted a large anything i don't think? :-?

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed May 06, 2009 9:37 pm

I use UD M/L because i found the rise in a lot of nappies too short but larges too big, these are great :D I think she will be in them for a long time to come too!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed May 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Just checked an old email from Fiona; M/L definitely means medium/long, not medium/large :wink:

From what you've said about S's weight, I definitely think a large would be too big.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed May 06, 2009 9:40 pm

charlibunny wrote:Hmm i dont know, i dont want it to be too high for her woolies :hohoho: they are large though i think?
She is 13lbs and in 3-6m clothes mostly. Her medium comes just below her belly button but she still gets a bit of builders bum. Im hoping applix may be the way forward for us!!

aaagh M/l or L :shock: i need to order 2 aswell!!

Molly never fitted a large anything i don't think? :-?

Would you like to borrow one of mine to try, although they are SS M/L not Aplix?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed May 06, 2009 9:42 pm

I'd get M/L. I've never had a night nappy but L pockets are huge on Katie, she's still in M/Ls.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed May 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Thankyou for the offer its really very kind, but i think im just going to order some now. Well as soon as i get payment for my night notions.
I was desperate for night nappies before, now i only have 2 OOOPS!!!! i hope they don't take too long!!
Going to go for M/L. thankyou for your advice ladies :)

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat