hf1

Best place to buy ecobubs?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Best place to buy ecobubs?

Postby Annette » Thu May 07, 2009 12:35 pm

flutterby wrote:That site someone showed with the BBH AIOs has them but they are £22 :shock: :shock: :shock:

It wouldn't be a problem to dye them the PUL and the inner (provided its fleece) wouldn't dye, well not for long anyway, and it wouldn't harm it in anyway that I can see, the only downfall is that nappies don't dye as well as fabric, but with pockets being slim it might be better than dyeing a fitted, I'm sooo tempted to have a go one, but they aren't cheap and we don't need more nappies .......

Go on give it a go :twisted:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu May 07, 2009 12:36 pm

They're £17 from teehee... If I got one could I send it to you to dye? :twisted:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Might have to look into it a bit more .... I've had a few people ask about me doing pockets, but I don't have the space to store lots of fabrics hence not doing print fitteds and pockets, but just some wool interlock and PUL won't take up much more space in my bathroom :giggle: :giggle:

I might buy one when I have a few more pennies and see how I get on

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:They're £17 from teehee... If I got one could I send it to you to dye? :twisted:

:shock: :shock: They've gone up, and they were discounted last week, I wouldn't mind doing it, provided you don't mind it being a semi experiment

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Steph, you do it first and if it works, I will get one :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu May 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Well I've been tempted by the berry plushes being on sale from their site too so I'll get one and when it arrives I'll send it on to you Hanna - I don't mind being a semi experiment :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Oki doki, if you just cover postage I'm happy to do it for free as it's kinda testery :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu May 07, 2009 3:33 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Thu May 07, 2009 3:56 pm

They are still much cheaper on Tee-Hee baby than Green-Me, even when you add in postage for teehee baby. Although green-me has the ruby/cream striped one in stock, which I'd love, but not enough to pay an extra fiver. Anyway, I ordered all of mine from tee-hee and they have been great to order from.

I know I go on about them, but they really really work for us. Brilliant combination of fit, looks and drying speed. The wool goes a little bobbly with washing but I think I just need to run a shaver thing over them. I'd love to buy more of the inserts to go in our other pockets but they're out of stock.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat