hf1

On the wagon already :(

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

On the wagon already :(

Postby emmalala » Sat May 23, 2009 9:08 am

after seeing my bank statement my df has said to STOP BUYING F***ING NAPPIES! :oops:
so, after 2 months I'm on the wagon already :oops:
But he said can buy some in the future but not for a while. To quote df " how many bl**dy nappies do you need woman? I thought this would save us money? :giggle: "
Will not go on WN site for a while.... maybe :giggle:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: On the wagon already :(

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat May 23, 2009 9:26 am

It's awful - isn't it. I spent another £50 at UD last night, but I have just been paid & sold ittis ... that is how I will be justifying it to my DH anyway!! :oops: :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat May 23, 2009 10:18 am

Oh dear! Im lucky that me and DP have separate bank accounts, and after the bills have been paid and the necessities bought, the rest is our own disposable income. I used to go a bit pale looking at my bank statement and counting up just how much had been spent on nappies :shock: Dp still doesnt know how much I've spent on nappies, or that Ive ever spent more than £10 on a nappy :giggle: But then he's never had to buy a pack of sposies in his life so he can't complain!

Have a good hoke around your house and see what you can offer for sale, here or on ebay. Many of us now justify buying nappies by only using paypal money, which has the added benefit of getting rid of some of your clutter and unloved nappies, as well as not making a huge dent in your bank balance! :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat May 23, 2009 10:24 am

I am not even going to try adding up what I have spent this month, I think I would cry. :cry: Katie does however have some beautiful new nappies and woollies now though. :D Once I've paid for my JR and TP set and my HLs I really need to go on the wagon too until after all the birthdays are out of the way. :(

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sat May 23, 2009 10:52 am

We would be saving so much if I'd just used all Matthew's nappies on Evie but I haven't been able to resist buying quite a few girly ones :oops:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat May 23, 2009 11:00 am

:hohoho: :hohoho: it does get a bit addictive doesn't it? Trevor has some gorgeous nappies and woollies but most have been funded through selling off Harriets old nappies or scouting the house for other stuff to ebay.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat May 23, 2009 11:08 am

I keep seeing loads of nappies that i neeeeed! will stay away from WN and UD for now. :(
ny df thinks they cost less than £10 too :giggle:
anyone know when WN are doing the matching t-shirt nappy sets? neeeeeeeeeed one! :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat May 23, 2009 12:14 pm

emmalala wrote:I keep seeing loads of nappies that i neeeeed! will stay away from WN and UD for now. :(
ny df thinks they cost less than £10 too :giggle:
anyone know when WN are doing the matching t-shirt nappy sets? neeeeeeeeeed one! :D

Probably once BBM is over although there may be a few sets added during it. :wink:

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Sat May 23, 2009 12:40 pm

:giggle:

I try to just use my paypal to buy nappies. I fund this through ebay which I've obviously been doing a lot lately as when Ruby saw me putting a pic of her on the pc she asked if I was selling her :shock: :giggle:

Hopefully your ban wont last too long
Allison

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat