hf1

Men and cloth

My avatar
jennyjanesharp
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Men and cloth

Postby jennyjanesharp » Sat May 23, 2009 6:48 pm

does anyone else find it impossible to get their aman to use cloth nappuies??!!!!
He's driving me insane with insisting that disposables are easier! I've gone through it all with him, and the reasons why we're using cloth, but nooooo
:babyrolleyes:

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Men and cloth

Postby Steph » Sat May 23, 2009 6:57 pm

My dh loves them and when we went on holiday recently it was him who insisted that we take our cloth as he wasn't putting his daughter in horrible sposies :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat May 23, 2009 6:58 pm

:hohoho: oh yes, i've been useing them for months but he's yet to change one. he thinks in mad and so does mil but tough!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat May 23, 2009 7:08 pm

My DH is a passionate cloth activist and never misses an opportunity to show them off or tell people. :D

He uses all the different ones that I throw at him but does have his favourites. :wink:

The only thing he doesn't do is stuff them after washing, but then I don't think I'd let him anyway. :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat May 23, 2009 7:10 pm

DH is fully supportive and can't understand why anyone would use anything else! You should have heard him trying to figure out how to put a sposie on the other night instead of a 'normal fully boosted night nappy with nappi nippa' ask him which is easier lol :giggle:

Yeap cloth comes on holiday with us (in the UK) and he did wash them when I was in hospital too! Dh has his favourites and those are little lambs, as he doesn't like poppers so much. Happy with wool too!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sat May 23, 2009 7:13 pm

DH is very good actually (not got much of a look in yet with Imogen though). He is good with all nappies but the massive variety does confuse slightly him. He actually really likes nippa nappies.

Stuffing and boosting is not for him though, if I ever went out in the evening I would have three night nappies ready prepared (with wraps) just in case Zach had any incidents and another nappy was required.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat May 23, 2009 7:16 pm

My dh isn't bothered - he only started using them as I chose to but has since said that there is no point using disposables as cloth is so easy and he spent a year as the primary carer at home with Charlotte when she was younger doing most of the nappy changes in that time.

He doesn't understand the cute factor though!! :giggle:

My avatar
jennyjanesharp
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jennyjanesharp » Sat May 23, 2009 7:29 pm

what are your men's favs?
Can I get Skull and crossbones wraps or all in ones? or camoflage, something like that!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 23, 2009 7:33 pm

My DH is fine, he doesn't get the "ooh that's gorgeous" bit but he uses them no problem x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat