My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Todays nappies

Postby Louise » Thu May 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Katie woke up in her blue/green/purple FF and bugaboo bottoms soaker
Image Image

Today she wore her Tempestuous Poppet flowering blackcurrant skirty set with her hot pink JR, wine tie-dye JR, HL tritone with cherry blossom embroidery and red/purple/pink HL tritone

She went to bed in her choc orange FF, choc orange Pixie Knit bloomers and matching Simply Isis dyed t-shirt
Image Image

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Todays nappies

Postby Kirstyh » Thu May 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Gracie woke in a soaked HO NN
Cream fuzzie (surprise surprise)
Long sleeved pink top with precious steel pixi knit skirtie
FF, which she soaked!!
WN AI2
Black itti
pink BBH
She has gone to bed in a slightly boosted pink BBH, purple soaker and purple and white spotty pj's. x

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Thu May 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Ryder woke in a bedbug, with his new TP crops with Lions tail
then his new WNAI2
then his WNOS with gingerbread men on
and then into a blueberry withy blue and latte spots then he will be going into his oilily HO and his lion shorts from TP, hes worn them today just tyo be cute with matching t shirt, lol
Ayeshas wearing her sleeping beauty dreamscape amd her ruffled shorties
and LOgans wearing a lwi bedbug(purples)with moon embroidery and the TP crops with tail Ryder wore lastnight.xx

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Thu May 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Ted woke in a boosted bedbug, green longies and white pj top, then a MEOS bamboo with blue/brown longies. Then a WNOS pale green minkee with monster on the back, WNOS blue tye dye with sunshine emb, WNOS in orange gelato minkee and blue/choc ecobubs. He has gone to bed in a hemp and terry stuffie, wine coloured soaker and lime green sleepsuit.

Will woke up in a boosted bedbug, red and white stripey woollywraps longies and white t-shirt, then a dreme-eze with pixie knit scrap longies, then an orange fuzzi, yellow minkee WNOS with dragon emb, light blue fuzzi, red and black minkee UD SS with dragon emb and he has gone to bed in a hemp and terry stuffie, rainbow shorties and Thomas the Tank engine pj top.

Lottie woke up wearing a heavily stuffed stuffie, puddlepants longies and pj top, WAHM pink paisley fitted with pink and blue longies over the top, Pink gingham fuzzi, lavender fuzzi, pink and white dotty minkee WNSS, spotty fleece UD and Pink fleece flowery pocket (unknown brand). She went to bed in a boosted blue bumble, raspberry ripple woollywraps soaker and pink princess pj's.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu May 28, 2009 7:51 pm

How on earth do you keep track of all 3 Lisa?

Love the pic of Katie crashed out, Louise!

Longies with a tail sound adorable, and Lili's list is going to look awfully short :oops: next to Gracie's...

She woke up in her watermelon Bedbug (pretty dry!) and a Stacinator So Simple wrap, started out in a WNOS that leaked after 2 hours :-?, then a lovely minkee Harmony nappy that DH didn't change her out of until about 3 hours after I'd meant him to because she fell asleep just as they were going out, then a ruby BBOS which she absolutely saturated, but at least it didn't leak. She's gone to bed in a pinky/orangey Bedbug and the same wrap, as it wasn't whiffy. :mrgreen:

Oh dear, and now she's crying...

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu May 28, 2009 7:58 pm

I've been at work all day so don't know what she's worn - except she had a Starbunz on backwards when I got home :giggle:
She went to bed in her FN with Pixie Knit bloomers.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu May 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Blake woke this morning in his UDNN with blue camo inner and UD blue camo fleece wrap

I have been in work - Pete put the following on him

royal blue wonderoo
evergreen upsy daisy minkee side snap pocket
royal blue wonderoo

He is in bed in a WNNN and a blue stacinator fleece wrap

Toby woke this morning in his XL WNNN with rainbow stripe inner and a tots rainbow stripe fleece wrap. He has gone to bed in a very old style WNNN with tots rainbow stripe fleece wrap.

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Thu May 28, 2009 8:14 pm

how many nappies a day do your kids go through??? I see like 4 or 5 listed :shock:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu May 28, 2009 8:21 pm

3 or 4 here! Depending on length of nappy free time.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat