hf1

Anybody know whats going on at lil stinkies?

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Anybody know whats going on at lil stinkies?

Postby JennyPenny » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:46 pm

I ordered 3 pockets months ago. They were on a delay but was told they would be here by 10th April. I emailed around that time and they said they were going to be dispatched that week. I haven't heard anything. I have tried emailing the same email address but not getting any reply?

The thing is, we don't even use pockets anymore. I am happy to have them as I did order them but TBH they shouldn't have taken this long, surely? If they hadn't said they were going out weeks ago I wouldn't mind as much, but I have been expecting them everyday for weeks now. Well, months really.

Is anybody else having the same trouble?

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Anybody know whats going on at lil stinkies?

Postby Joaninha » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Not sure...

But Marijke has been having some trouble with her computer lately, and not been able to get online, so that may be partly the issue of not being able to communicate with you and let you know what is happening...

It's gotta be tough waiting for fluff for so long, and keep seeing the postie come empty handed... :hug: :hug:

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:01 am

Just checked and it was the 15th march that I ordered! Was my first brand new nappy purchase I think! I ordered them to have ready for when Talia was born (who is now 6 weeks old!).

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:31 am

She's also been quite poorly with terrible morning sickness...

I'll send her a message on facebook letting her know you're chasing your nappies...

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi Jenny, I'm sorry I've only just seen this, DH has been away on business so I've not been online the past few days. I've PM'd you about the order!

(thanks Steph for letting me know!)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat