hf1

Wednesday night cloth bums!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wednesday night cloth bums!

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Gracie is in a pink BBH (loving them), pretty ladybird pj top and fleece soaker, she has a cot bed duvet but is never under it.
We have some socksuits as well but the don't fit any more.
We never have the heating on upstairs even in winter. Steph we used to live in a mid terrace and they get so hot, we miss the warm air central heating we used to have, you could set it to summer air and it would blow constant cool air, bliss. x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:21 pm

As far as I can work out, Jasmine's room is north facing and we're in an extremely exposed end-terrace house - I reckon the nearest building to her side of the house, going at an angle, is at least a mile away - and it has it's own huge wind turbines which says it all really!

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:09 pm

Rowan is in her WNNN in tropics and her NKFN purple soaker (1st night in wool!!!) with a short sleeved t-shirt and 1 tog grobag. It's still 25 degrees in her room and that was with the window open all day. Think she has the warmest room in the house! I'm away to order a 0.5 tog grobag!

Sleep tight fluffy bums.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Wenesday night cloth bums!

Postby rhead » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:32 am

2climbingboys wrote:
rhead wrote:
2climbingboys wrote:Blake is wearing a WNNN and WN fleece wrap with a socksuit and grobag

Toby is in a UDNN with UD fleece wrap and a short sleeved t-shirt.

What's a socksuit :shock: :lol:?

Both boys have big feet, so their feet don't fit in normal sleepsuits by the time they are about 9 months. Grobag makes socksuits that can fit larger feet nicely and it stops them slipping on the laminate floor. This link show them (he is in a blue spots one tonight and a blue striped grobag):

http://www.bumpto3.com/product.aspx?DIS ... ID=BB11103

Ooh, I find that too - I always have to check the length of the foot on sleepsuits even if I'm buying them a bit big, they're regularly too tight in the toes and it drives Lili nuts! Will check out the socksuits :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Wenesday night cloth bums!

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:20 am

rhead wrote:
2climbingboys wrote:Both boys have big feet, so their feet don't fit in normal sleepsuits by the time they are about 9 months. Grobag makes socksuits that can fit larger feet nicely and it stops them slipping on the laminate floor. This link show them (he is in a blue spots one tonight and a blue striped grobag):

http://www.bumpto3.com/product.aspx?DIS ... ID=BB11103
Ooh, I find that too - I always have to check the length of the foot on sleepsuits even if I'm buying them a bit big, they're regularly too tight in the toes and it drives Lili nuts! Will check out the socksuits :giggle:

Must get one or two for Grace then as the feet are always too short on sleepsuits for her too...

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat