hf1

bedbugs help please

My avatar
chezalan
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

bedbugs help please

Postby chezalan » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:19 am

Hi i received a ml bedbug from hanah and its lovely, but have a few qs, there is two long inserts, what way do you put them in the nappy, them both with the velour(not sure really what it is lol) facing up so on anais bits?
Also the fit, not sure if its too big, i need it on the tightest setting both sides, but it gapes underneath, but looks ok when not lying down? The rise comes above her belly button.......do you think this fits her or do you think if buying more i should get a medium?
Got it on her today without a wrap to see how it lasts. Should i boost it for night, i have some hemp mini boosters from ittys? Can you still use a fleece liner?
x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: bedbugs help please

Postby flutterby » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:05 am

They fit like that on Summer and seem to do the job, I bought a medium and hated it, its really wide, and wasnt any smaller elsewhere IMO, boosters can go whatever way up you want, But the velour is intended to touch the skin! Whether you need to boost it depends on how heavier wetter she is really, you could always boost it the first night and see how you go from there! And yes you can use a liner

My avatar
chezalan
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chezalan » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:30 am

Fab, thanks, im hoping i will get on with it as its lovely. I will try it on monday when i get my wool...exciting lol. A first for me nigght nappys and wool, never really tried either.
A new addiction i feel!

I will pop in the booster first night to be on the safe side, shes not a heavy wetter though at night, so should be ok.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:09 pm

chezalan wrote:Fab, thanks, im hoping i will get on with it as its lovely. I will try it on monday when i get my wool...exciting lol. A first for me nigght nappys and wool, never really tried either.
A new addiction i feel!

I will pop in the booster first night to be on the safe side, shes not a heavy wetter though at night, so should be ok.

If you dont like the bedbug, and thinking of selling - please let me have first refusal! lol

My avatar
chezalan
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chezalan » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Can you tell me if the nappy has reached full absorbancy yet? x
If i dont get on with it.....I will give you first refusal x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Erm it's cotton and microfibre I think so I would imagine yes, I *think* I used it 3 times!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat