hf1

T-shirts, front border cuts & new minkees @ WN :)

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: T-shirts, front border cuts & new minkees @ WN :)

Postby juboo752 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:07 am

Louise wrote:
Annette wrote:I have ordered my t-shirt and nappy set - it is going to be fab, I hope! Can't wait now, hope there isn't too much of a backlog :giggle:

The wait is between 3 and 4 weeks atm. :shock: My last order was placed on 19th May and it still hasn't been dispatched yet. :(

My last order was placed on the 18th May and mine's still not dispatched either :cry: Hope they arrive soon! I've got another order to place just hoping i'll get it before July in time for Lottie's birthday :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:10 am

juboo752 wrote: My last order was placed on the 18th May and mine's still not dispatched either :cry: Hope they arrive soon! I've got another order to place just hoping i'll get it before July in time for Lottie's birthday :-?

If you put a note with your order saying you need it by a certain date Suzanne can usually get it to you on time. :wink:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:13 pm

I think i ordered mine on the 16th may and it has come today :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:36 pm

charliesam wrote:I think i ordered mine on the 16th may and it has come today :wine: :wine: :wine:

That means mine will be here soon. Yay! :yahoo: :yahoo:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:54 pm

juboo752 wrote:
Louise wrote:
Annette wrote:I have ordered my t-shirt and nappy set - it is going to be fab, I hope! Can't wait now, hope there isn't too much of a backlog :giggle:

The wait is between 3 and 4 weeks atm. :shock: My last order was placed on 19th May and it still hasn't been dispatched yet. :(

My last order was placed on the 18th May and mine's still not dispatched either :cry: Hope they arrive soon! I've got another order to place just hoping i'll get it before July in time for Lottie's birthday :-?

Yup I've ordered a few bits for Summer's bday and Suzanne emailed me in a panic the otherday thinking she only had a few days to finish it (she thought I said June) :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Trouble is i still cant make up my mind what to order, i was hoping the 2 AI2's i ordered in May would be here my now so i could try them out before ordering another for her b'day :-? :-? I just dont know what to do!! Or i could just get some matching woollies to the dyed BV i have sent WN's for NL's :roll: :-? And a matching t-shirt :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:56 pm

juboo752 wrote:Trouble is i still cant make up my mind what to order, i was hoping the 2 AI2's i ordered in May would be here my now so i could try them out before ordering another for her b'day :-? :-? I just dont know what to do!! Or i could just get some matching woollies to the dyed BV i have sent WN's for NL's :roll: :-? And a matching t-shirt :D

I'd wait a couple of days as Sarah received hers today and they were ordered on 16th. Then you can decide what to get. Although woollies and a t-shirt to match the NLs sounds like a fab idea too. :wink:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Just got a dispatch email for my WN AI2's :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Yay cant wait now! Hopefully your's shouldn't be too long now Louise!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat