ff
gone to sleep in frog baby beehind AIO

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: SUNDAY NAPPIES

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Ohhh wish we had some pixie shorties for a fitted day :)

today was quite dull really

Woke in a red sheep minki,
Yellow BG
Ribbit BG
Blue BG
Rockmelon itti
WNSS
Then some no nappy time for a bit before getting his minki on for bedtime :)

Abbie woke in a Minki
And was in BG's all day, then went to bed in another minki :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Katie woke up in her Pixie Knit bloomers with Simply Isis dyed t-shirt to match and choc orange FF night
Image Image

She wore her Woolly Wumpkins VHC longies with VHC Pickle Paints t-shirt and rainbow LHC, rainbow LWI FF WNNL, melted crayons Sweetiebums, VHC WNNL and Caterpillar dots WNNL

She went to bed in her purple/green/blue FF nights and Dunk n Fluff shorties
Image Image

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:03 pm

We've been out all day again so had another pocket day... still can't make up my mind whether pockets or fitteds are better, we seem to get leaks when we're out with pockets but they're easier to deal with than 2-parters, especially when I'm changing miss wriggly & uncooperative outdoors! (Outdoor plant fair, 12 hours yesterday and again today :shock:)

Anyhoo, Lili woke up in a very dry Bedbug, then wore a yellow/red Flutterby Fluff to start the day (I was thinking it'd last a good long while without worry of leaks but she pooed in it in the car on the way :-? :giggle:)... then a green/white paisley butterfly embroidered WNOS, an owl-embroidered pink minkee Preston's Pants, a crushed blueberries with fairy swirls embroidery WNOS, and a jade Itti Bitti that stayed dry for the trip home.

She's currently NOT sleeping on the sofa in her Flutterby Nights and Stacinator So Simple wrap. Last night she napped for half an hour in the car on the way home and then wouldn't go to sleep until 11:30 :shock: :shock: :shock:, no nap in the car tonight but she's still up and it's 10pm here!

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Louise your nappies are all sooo nice, i love that VHC set and love the bright stripoed nappy too...
ok Ryder woke up in a bedbug(parrot i think) and his pussycat TP crops
then into his pirate scene WNOS
gingerbread WNOS
and that was it, hes in hos HO oilily nappy now and freshly washed and lanolised TP luizard crops, today he wore his custom dragon flair longies and iglle piggle t shirt, just to be comfy! hes had loads of comments on his woolies and nappies in hospital this last 2 weeks, in birmingham he went to theatre in his new WN AI2 lol, they loved it!! pmsl!!!!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:12 pm

dan woke up in a yellow BG
then jade itti, tiger itti, BBOS and gone to bed in huge minki
baileys been nappyless most of today and gone to bed in tots bots

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Anna was at Nannie & Grandads last night so was in pockets today. She would have woken up in a bedbug ( i hope). When I picked her up at 11am she was in her WN AI2 then her Pink Paisley Print UD & finally a Denim minkee WN with peacock applique. Bedtime was another Bedbug (purple I think) with HO soaker & a Peppa Pig Nightdress.

she can go back into fitteds & wool tomorrow - yeah!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat