hf1

Oh no - my Itti Bittis...

My avatar
Anig
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Oh no - my Itti Bittis...

Postby Anig » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Lucas has just had a growth spurt and the rise was always 'only just' on him - and now we have deinite 'builders cleavage'... in a large! :( He's only 18 months old, but i on the 75th centile for weight and height. I've already checked that they're fastened tightly enough - and he got little red marks and still showed off his butt crack... so now what? Put them aside for any future siblings? Aside from the peeping bum 'feature', they're fantastic, reliable nappies for him.

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Oh no - my Itti Bittis...

Postby fleur08 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:41 pm

oh no !!!!!!
thats awfull,i guess you could keep them for future bubbas, or sell and have the fun of buying new fluff!! :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:47 pm

How bizzare, they fitted Jak ok, at 2, and he was on about the 99th centile! I'd sell them, theres a good resale on them at the mo!

My avatar
Anig
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Anig » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 pm

flutterby wrote:How bizzare, they fitted Jak ok, at 2, and he was on about the 99th centile! I'd sell them, theres a good resale on them at the mo!

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, then? :-? Pulling them around too far at the front, maybe - but I am spending a lot of time chasing him to tug the waist back up to where it should be. I just can't do them any tighter without marking him. Chunky thighs, small waist, maybe.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Anig wrote:
flutterby wrote:How bizzare, they fitted Jak ok, at 2, and he was on about the 99th centile! I'd sell them, theres a good resale on them at the mo!

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, then? :-? Pulling them around too far at the front, maybe - but I am spending a lot of time chasing him to tug the waist back up to where it should be. I just can't do them any tighter without marking him. Chunky thighs, small waist, maybe.

Maybe, what a shame for you!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:28 pm

I had to sell them when Blake wasn't quite 11 months as I had the same problem. He has a chunky bum and little waist!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:21 pm

Oh what a pity :( I'd sell them and buy some lovely new fluff that will fit him well :)

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:48 pm

That's such a shame :( I'd be selling them too, and cheer yourself up with some lovely new fluff :D :hug:

My avatar
Anig
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Anig » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 pm

I know I should probably sell them... but I don't want to! :x :hohoho: I'm thinking that firstly I will play with which poppers to do up etc. for the absolute best fit - maybe have them uneven, etc. and then I might remind myself that they work okay under a vest because they can't slide in the same way, and also that they're still great when he's sitting in his pushchair and I'm taking too long shopping... :wink: Doh... I'm so bad for wanting to keep something that isn't quite right. And maybe here lies the true answer to why I won't ever have enough money to fund this habit. :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat