You'd think that after two years...

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: You'd think that after two years...

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 am

karenandgeorgia wrote::hohoho:

We used to have a special Daddy pile on the changing unit, his were the pre-stuffed Bumgenius :giggle:

We have one of those. DH mainly uses pre-stuffed BG or else Lollipop Softees with a HO wrap.

:giggle: at your DP, Gayle.

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:34 am

:giggle: at your dp using a liner for an insert. Bless, but it is confusing at first (well it was to me)

Our 'daddy pile' are itti's...we had a 20 min conversation last night as he showed me his fav nappies :giggle: ... shame he hates our HL...but I'm planning to change that by letting him choose the next colourway. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: As soon as I mentioned it he has started taking more of an interest, he even pointed out some tots bots in the classified ads in our local paper :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:44 am

cookiegirl wrote::giggle: at your dp using a liner for an insert. Bless, but it is confusing at first (well it was to me)

Our 'daddy pile' are itti's...we had a 20 min conversation last night as he showed me his fav nappies :giggle: ... shame he hates our HL...but I'm planning to change that by letting him choose the next colourway. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: As soon as I mentioned it he has started taking more of an interest, he even pointed out some tots bots in the classified ads in our local paper :giggle: :giggle:

Aww how sweet! :D I do try to have a "daddy pile" somewhere, but i am really badly organised so they tend to lie all over the house and he can never find one :roll:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:54 pm

:giggle: at least he tried tho, bless him!!

im quite particular with my nappies so theyre all pre-stuffed etc and put away. DH can use any he wants but he normally opts for an itti or a WNOS.

Saying that, if i get a new type of nappy he hasnt used before, i've been told i have to email him telling him what setting they go on! :lol: as he finds it a bit confusing how various nappies go on different settings etc - which is probably why he sticks to just one or two brands where as i personally like to pick and choose as i go LOL!

Hope they had fun at the park! :)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:12 pm

i stuff all the pockets before putting them away and keep pockets and fitteds seperate, but he puts wool over everything anyway :giggle:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:59 pm

:giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:23 pm

sounds a bit like my dh, even after 3 yrs(ok so iv had loads of nappies and it could be a bit confusing i guess :giggle: ) hes often been known to put a nappy on minus the wrap :hohoho: i prestuff all the pockets, hes got better lately i think, he doesnt do nappy changing as a rule though, obviously has to while im in hossie with Ryder...he once bought me a heap of new nappies off carboot and they were an absolute bargain, he spotted them and snapped them up for me!! lol and this am he spied a preloved JR i just bought on the work top and askked about it and had a good look at it, thats progress!!! lol

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Mine goes for a bambino mio prefold because he knows how to do it. He can't get his head around poppers at all, am very impressed with Rox's dh reaching for an itti! But I'd say at most he does three or four nappy changes a week so not much opportunity for serious mistakes :roll: .

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:53 am

Give Robert anything with a nippa, poppers or applix and he seems to be fine, ok he has his favs, and can't quite figure out what goes in night nappies, but always puts them on! Weekends are his nappy changing days mainly :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat