hf1

Wee Notions abroad!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Wee Notions abroad!

Postby rhead » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:30 pm

I've posted piccies of my lovely WNs on a couple of French nappy forums (and sold a few on), and I think I've started a bit of a nouvelle vague (noticed a lot of French orders lately Suzanne? :giggle:). Just saw this comment about WN that I thought I'd pass on (a French rave!):

... ces mamans couseuses anglaises sont à la hauteur de nos mamans françaises. Sérieux, respect des délais, finitions impeccables ,efficacité et réponse très rapide aux mails. La seule difficulté : le choix. Les formes , combinaisons , tissus et broderies sont tellement nombreux !

Roughly: These English WAHMs are a cut above our French ones. They're serious about their work, efficient, respect the delays [i.e. you don't have to wait 6 weeks], do impeccable finishing, and respond really quickly to emails. The only problem: the choice. There are so many different types, combinations, materials and embroideries!

I've been asked for help on two WN orders and an Upsy Daisy order in the last couple of weeks, lol...
Last edited by rhead on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wee Notions abroad!

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Hurray to the UK WAHM's :wine:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:46 pm

rhead wrote:(noticed a lot of French orders lately Suzanne? :giggle:).

YES!!!! :giggle: I wondered what was going on, thank you very muchly :wine: One of the orders had the notes written in French too, that was a tad confusing :giggle:.

Thanks again :D

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Wow, international now but I'm not suprised. xxx

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:01 pm

WeeNotions wrote:

YES!!!! :giggle: I wondered what was going on, thank you very muchly :wine: One of the orders had the notes written in French too, that was a tad confusing :giggle:.

:hohoho: If you need any help translating, just let me know! It's quite funny to be seeing "hooray, my Wee Notions order was sent out x days ago" messages on forums in 2 different countries :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:03 pm

:giggle: :giggle: yay to UK wahms!

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Yay to WeeNotions & our WAHM's. They rock

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:36 pm

rhead wrote:
WeeNotions wrote:

:hohoho: If you need any help translating, just let me know! It's quite funny to be seeing "hooray, my Wee Notions order was sent out x days ago" messages on forums in 2 different countries :giggle:

Oooo thank you for the offer I may well take you up on that, French definitely isn't my strong point :oops: Babel Fish was surprising helpful though, I thought it was going to come up with a load of rubbish, but I could figure out what she wanted from it :D

I've been sending quite few out to Australia recently too :shock:.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:46 pm

I was just wondering about Australia, there are quite a few CNT'ers out there aren't there? And I'm sure they must have nappy forums too. :giggle: With the exchange rates as they are UK nappies are fantastic value too, I wouldn't be surprised to see orders starting to roll in from the States as well!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat