hf1

Really love my.....

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Really love my.....

Postby clarge » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:58 pm

pockets now - and i am glad i have found something that suits us so early on. We have had a Wonderoo and a Med Fuzzi and they fit like a glove and look so trim and neat under his cloths. The BG V3 is also brill....

Had a lollipop rainbow preloved, and thats ok but too bulky for under his cloths but does well for tottering around at home. Decided i am going to hang onto my fitted for night time and emergency nappies.

We have a WNAI2 on its way and an UD SS pocket, and also a slinky minky and a minky reversable.... Oh and I bought a couple more wonderoo's preloved and 3 pocket bots.... Can anyone recommend some other pocket daytime nappies that would suit a baby who suits the above? And also, reviews on what i have coming based on what we like at the moment?

Thanks
Cara x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Really love my.....

Postby emmalala » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 pm

happy heinys? there quite good. although i use itti bittis at the minute as they fit dan really well.

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Oh yeh i missed those of... i have 2 itti's and a blueberry and a happy heiny on the way.....

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Blake fits perfectly in to a wonderoo but doesn't suit anything short in the rise (like an itti - unfortunately).

UDSS's are fab. But I love 2 parters really!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat