Saturday night cloth bums!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Saturday night cloth bums!

Postby nic1 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:11 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:
nic1 wrote:Evie is wearing her red/brown floral puddlekins with WN wrap over the top - what are your babes wearing?

Hows it going having her back in cloth? :D

Really good so far, yesterday she had a disp pull up on as daddy put her to bed with me being out at Emmas play but i am loving her being back in her cloth. Next i need to try the WN bamboo NL next plus the other puddlekins one, just awating some extra boosters too. Tonights puddlekins nappy has one booster from Ems (not prewashed) but that is underneath the double booster the nappy came with which has been prewashed so sure it will be fine overnight....FC!!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Bella is in a boosted Cloth Canoe Twilight with Pixie Knits shorties.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:19 pm

nic1 wrote:
karenandgeorgia wrote:
nic1 wrote:Evie is wearing her red/brown floral puddlekins with WN wrap over the top - what are your babes wearing?

Hows it going having her back in cloth? :D

Really good so far, yesterday she had a disp pull up on as daddy put her to bed with me being out at Emmas play but i am loving her being back in her cloth. Next i need to try the WN bamboo NL next plus the other puddlekins one, just awating some extra boosters too. Tonights puddlekins nappy has one booster from Ems (not prewashed) but that is underneath the double booster the nappy came with which has been prewashed so sure it will be fine overnight....FC!!

Fingers crossed :D

Georgia has just gone to bed :roll: She is wearing a pink fuzzi again :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Iris is wearing a Bedbug and Luxe soaker.

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Ryders wearing a snowman dreamscape and his dragonflair rainbow shorties, Logans in a grasshopper BG and Ayeshas no nappy again tonight.xx

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Rowan's in her Soy UDNN with cow jumped over the moon embroidery and WN aqua flowers wrap.

Sleep tight fluffy bums.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Amber is wearing her pink/green bedbug and llamajamas shorties :wine: first night in wool :wine:

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:36 am

I actually put dylan in a wonderoo last night, with about 2 inserts and 3 boosters LOL.... Had nothing else in the box all dirty... Worked a treat though much to my surprise.... No leaks and a dry bum! Brill!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat