hf1

Wednesday Night Bums

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Wednesday Night Bums

Postby Allie » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Harriet is wearing her Iced Giraffe print Puddlekins night nappy with mummy knitted soaker on top and peppa pig t-shirt :D

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Wednesday Night Bums

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Isaac is in a blue itti bitti :oops: but I'll change him when he wakes for his next feed which is usually pretty shortly...

Abbie is in a dalmation stuffed minki and a fifi nightie :)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Well I had intended to test the lollipop pop'n'gro on Isabelle tonight but she was being a madam and I completely forgot so she's in a bedbug with motherknit longies over the top...

Grace is in a LHC OBV nappy (no idea which one as I'm not thinking straight) with motherknit shorties over the top...

Long may they sleep :x :babyroll:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Evie is in her red/brown floral puddlekins with extra booster and the dolphin wrap over the top. She's wearing pj's over the top as both nighties must be in the wash. Hope the pj's over the top will be ok, only been wearing nighties since Evie's gone back into cloth.

Her legs were not very red (abit but not that bad) this morning after taking her WN wrap off so think the first time i did fasten it maybe abit too tight. :oops:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:59 pm

sposies cos my washers broke :x :x :x :x

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:35 pm

Blake and Toby are both in WNNNs and WN fleece wraps

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Well yet again Anna has done a poo in her night nappy :evil: She was in a Weenotions Night Notions & now in a boosted Hollow Oak (day) & HO soaker. Not actually tried this combo so fc it lasts the night

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Bella's in a Fluff n Stuff day-to-night nappy with extra bamboo and hemp in with A2E crops over the top and a long sleeved t-shirt (was a bit cold in her room this morning, hence the early morning and grumpy baby this morning). Still no gro-bag :(

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:44 pm

pookie3101 wrote:Well yet again Anna has done a poo in her night nappy :evil: She was in a Weenotions Night Notions & now in a boosted Hollow Oak (day) & HO soaker. Not actually tried this combo so fc it lasts the night

Hollow Oak day nappies make great substitute night nappies - Bella would have been in one too, but they are all either dirty or drying...

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat