hf1

Those with the pocket bots plus nappies - how are they?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Those with the pocket bots plus nappies - how are they?

Postby nic1 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:24 pm

I have culled aload of nappies lately and have about 17 in my stash now so need :wink: a few more. Hilary was offering a discount not long ago to people who offered their piccies to the site. i sent some of evie, but Hilary said she never got them so i have resent them so hoping the offer will apply to me very soon.

Just wondered how people have found them now with the extra layer of PUL? The original ones we sold on as most of you know, as they wicked with us but hoping that the new design of extra PUL may solve the wicking issue. Only thing is i want one of the cotton ones as not keen on the POLY ones she has on at the moment and just not sure whether it will stick wick if i get a cotton Plus one, what do you all think?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:33 pm

I don't know if I am much help as we now have one of each (original and plus) both in cotton and get on great with both of them. Not had a leak from either. I would highly recommend them but can't really say whether you would get on better with them as you have had touble previously. :?

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:34 pm

I have one pocket bot plus and it does leak/wicks around the leg holes. But I don't mind I love it too much. I just accept the fact that I need to change her sooner when she's in it.

Gisele

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:41 pm

Pinchette wrote:I have one pocket bot plus and it does leak/wicks around the leg holes. But I don't mind I love it too much. I just accept the fact that I need to change her sooner when she's in it.

Gisele

Thanks Gisele, i think i will save my money, Evie is quite a heavy wetter :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat