Look what I just bought! UPDATE!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Look what I just bought!

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:18 am

winniewheresmypooh wrote:Be interesting to see. :giggle:
But i dont even know if she has recieved payment yet??? :-? She sent the invoice after i paid with a note saying,

'can i recieve payment before i post please.'

WTF? The money should be there already but she hasn't let me know if she has got it or not! :babyrolleyes:

I would email her!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:15 am

flutterby wrote:
winniewheresmypooh wrote:Be interesting to see. :giggle:
But i dont even know if she has recieved payment yet??? :-? She sent the invoice after i paid with a note saying,

'can i recieve payment before i post please.'

WTF? The money should be there already but she hasn't let me know if she has got it or not! :babyrolleyes:

I would email her!

I did this morning to say let me know if you recieve payment. If you dont I will try and sort out why, but no repsonse. :x

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:53 am

That's a dog's dinner of a cut and paste description! She's got bits in there from both the AIO and Pocket descriptions. I've never managed to get a BG pocket dry inside an hour, even in a hot room!

Hope she answers your mail soon.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:30 pm

afterglow wrote:That's a dog's dinner of a cut and paste description! She's got bits in there from both the AIO and Pocket descriptions.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Thats a very good way of describing it!

afterglow wrote:I've never managed to get a BG pocket dry inside an hour, even in a hot room!

Me neither. Unless she is putting it on a radiator which cant be very good for it. Even on a sunny day the pul is still damp and sticky for a while.

I'm hoping the person that sold me them isn't a user on here otherwise she might be a bit cross! That said, if she was a CNT user she would have been able to describe them a bit better. :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:45 pm

I think they are pockets, and she's just copied and pasted the wrong info!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Sweet! She probably got them as a present and just threw whatever BG info she found first into the description. Her loss, etc etc! Maybe she just hadn't checked for the Paypal confirmation, I sometimes do that as I have 2 accounts and one is linked to an address I hardly ever check these days :oops:.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 pm

rhead wrote:Maybe she just hadn't checked for the Paypal confirmation

I think she is a bit inexperienced with buying and selling on the net in general. I suggested she check the payment status in my ebay, check for ebay email confirmation, and if all else fails log on to paypal! Although she must have logged on to paypal to send me an invoice via paypal? :-?

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:35 am

Wow thats a very misleading description :-? I always believe in giving damn good descriptions of anything I'm trying to sell, its just common sense! And a better success rate too. They sound like they should be pockets, but if they are new and unused then how does she know how quickly they dry? You're right, V2's don't have 2 inserts (and they were £14 rrp) so they must be V3's.

She also says they are "AIO's" :-? " If extra absorbency is required, these new All in Ones 2.0 have an additional pocket feature to allow an extra insert to be stuffed inside- bonus!"

I have no idea what you are getting, but if they are BG's at all, unused and you have no trouble with the seller, then thats a good bargain for £8 a nappy! :wine:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:45 pm

gayleygoo wrote:but if they are new and unused then how does she know how quickly they dry?

I assume she must have had the pack of 15 and used 1 which is why she is only selling 14. Bit of an odd amount to be selling otherwise. :-?

I haven't heard anything back from her so hopefully they are on the way. (one eyebrow raised) Will be a lovely nice suprise if they are BG V3's though. :wine:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat