hf1

Puddlekins Q

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Puddlekins Q

Postby Frances » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:42 am

For Ems or anyone else who knows - if I order a nappy with a minkee inner, will the inner be in the nappy and top of the booster, or just on top of the nappy inner?

TIA

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Puddlekins Q

Postby ems » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:22 am

Hiya, the minkee inner covered the whole of the inner, and the top booser.

hope this helps ;0)

Emma.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 am

Thanks, that's really helpful. While I've got you - how does the cotton sherpa compare to bamboo in terms of absorbency and drying time? Ta

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:37 am

At the risk of nagging (I'm sorry, I know I do! I'm impatient. :oops: :giggle: ), when are you hoping to list the SS nappies, Emma?

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

side snap

Postby ems » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:59 am

LOL I'm still contemplating which design to put up!! K.. give me over the weekend.. and I'll have to make a decision! Solo side snap ...... still waiting for a shipment from the US which was supposde to be here two weeks ago :( No one seems to know where it is right now.. so its a wiating game .. I might try another fabric till it arrives, have to see.
I have the Solo Fitted up, no photos yet, though it looks the same as all my nappies.. ;)

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:06 am

...as to the cottonsherpa/bamboofleece.. the cotton is as absorbant as the bamboo and takes the least amount of time to dry. The cotton sherpa is a less denser fabric, though its thicker.. the bamboo is dense and pretty thin.
The Cotton sherpa looks weird and will feel a bit stiff when you first get it, it will have a smooth surface at first, which will bobble up on the first wash. I love the stuff, some are a bit wary I think, its like cotton fleece just a lot thicker .. its organic and unbleached, I use it for loads of stuff round the house too! Its a great material consiering the cost of it. If you dont like the look of it, you can cover it up ;)ehehe

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat