Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Starting My Stash - Advice Appreciated

Postby litlestar » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:08 pm

I'm adding two Fuzzis, two BTP Wonderoos and a HH Cow print to my collection

:wink:
total of 51 nappies

7 Pocket/AIO (2 sized, 7 BTP)
44 Shaped/sized (12 sized, 32 BTP (24 MEOS then Eco/Bumbles))

overall i have brought 37 Preloved and 14 New

8 Various Sized Wraps

I've spent about £200 all together and still looking to buy some muslins to use as NB and burp cloths.
i think i'll need to stop now :giggle:
but i definitely feel i have my monies worth considering i was initially looking at a BTP MEOS kit for £250+

Also got some Tea tree oil and a toy bucket from wilko at the weekend - for my dirties! bucket with twist on lid was £3.50 bargain!!
i've less than 100 days to go! :pregnant:

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:41 pm

It sounds like you are well prepared! We have that same bucket from Wilkos and it's great, even my little vandal hasn't worked out how to get into it yet, which is good as he likes to play with dirty nappies :roll:
xx

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:57 pm

litlestar wrote:I've spent about £200 all together and still looking to buy some muslins to use as NB and burp cloths.
i think i'll need to stop now :giggle:
but i definitely feel i have my monies worth considering i was initially looking at a BTP MEOS kit for £250+

Also got some Tea tree oil and a toy bucket from wilko at the weekend - for my dirties! bucket with twist on lid was £3.50 bargain!!
i've less than 100 days to go! :pregnant:

You have got some brilliant bargains there, and the tea tree oil is fantastic for so many things!

Kate

My avatar
litlestar
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby litlestar » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 pm

I'm glad the bucket sounds like a good purchase.

one thing i don't have is xs wraps as i'm convinced i will have a 8lb plus baby, do you think i will need to invest in some or should my small ones be ok?

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:45 pm

I would wait and see I think, Barney was 9lb 7oz and went straight into small wraps with no problem. You could always get some after your baby arrives if you need them, I'm sure you could manage for a while with smalls if you had to.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat